Gordonic Derrangement- Not Pleased to Meet You Twice

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-12-2014, 11:16 PM
RE: Gordonic Derrangement- Not Pleased to Meet You Twice
(19-12-2014 11:10 PM)Gordon Wrote:  
(19-12-2014 07:40 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Saved?
Really.....hmmm......
Tell me again how non-Christian you are.

Yeah, saved from sin.

So, are you really a witch or is that just a mocking thing? Because witches aren't atheists.

Imma witch and an atheist. Tongue

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
19-12-2014, 11:18 PM
(19-12-2014 10:58 PM)Gordon Wrote:  So, you're getting a Ph.D., while you are pursuing your bachelor's degree (another impossibility that the uneducated in here won't pick up on), but you're just doing it for fun? People from California don't do that. That's what the aristocracy in Britain does.

You really are dense, aren't you. You can't open your mind enough to realize that perhaps Bucky comes from a background that allows him to do these things. That perhaps he has the means and the intelligence to do what you think only British aristocracy can.

You think you know atheists so well that you even have their economic backgrounds figured out.

You overestimate yourself...but then we knew that.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
19-12-2014, 11:21 PM
(19-12-2014 11:02 PM)Gordon Wrote:  
(19-12-2014 10:57 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  If you don't fucking know then why you open your pie hole?

What the fuck is wrong with you? I thought you were one of the rational ones. Was it something I said? Sadcryface

You said this. "I mean, you don't think a religious university is going to hire an atheist professor do you?" I said this.

#sigh
19-12-2014, 11:22 PM
(19-12-2014 11:16 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(19-12-2014 11:10 PM)Gordon Wrote:  Yeah, saved from sin.

So, are you really a witch or is that just a mocking thing? Because witches aren't atheists.

Imma witch and an atheist. Tongue

Really?

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
19-12-2014, 11:24 PM
(19-12-2014 11:22 PM)Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue Wrote:  
(19-12-2014 11:16 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Imma witch and an atheist. Tongue

Really?

HoC is a man with many talents.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
19-12-2014, 11:28 PM
(19-12-2014 11:22 PM)Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue Wrote:  
(19-12-2014 11:16 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Imma witch and an atheist. Tongue

Really?

It's the true true.

living word
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
19-12-2014, 11:35 PM
(19-12-2014 11:02 PM)Gordon Wrote:  
(19-12-2014 10:57 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  If you don't fucking know then why you open your pie hole?

What the fuck is wrong with you? I thought you were one of the rational ones. Was it something I said? Sadcryface

Eventually if you make enough broad generalizations and unfounded statements you’ll piss everyone off, should not come as a surprise.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
19-12-2014, 11:35 PM
(19-12-2014 11:18 PM)Anjele Wrote:  You really are dense, aren't you. You can't open your mind enough to realize that perhaps Bucky comes from a background that allows him to do these things. That perhaps he has the means and the intelligence to do what you think only British aristocracy can.

You think you know atheists so well that you even have their economic backgrounds figured out.

You overestimate yourself...but then we knew that.

This has nothing to do with him being an atheist. And I can't say one way or the other if he's telling the truth. I'm saying there are things that don't add up, that's all. He's an anonymous member in a social media forum. My point is that it doesn't do any good in that environment to brag about accomplishments or educational degrees or experience, because it's utterly unverifiable. Anyone can say anything.

Actually, that's a lot like the Gospels. They're anonymous documents. Either they work or they don't, and that's all they're worth. Nothing can really be known about them. They are strictly what you see is what you get.

Same in here. Yes
19-12-2014, 11:37 PM
(19-12-2014 11:28 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(19-12-2014 11:22 PM)Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue Wrote:  Really?

It's the true true.

#sigh
19-12-2014, 11:37 PM
"Rational ones" ... this coming from the woo-meister. *As if* he even knew what that means. Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load

"Rational ones" to a theist just means "someone who also buys into my woo".

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.