Gordonic Derrangement- Not Pleased to Meet You Twice

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-12-2014, 12:07 PM
RE: Gordonic Derrangement- Not Pleased to Meet You Twice
(17-12-2014 11:54 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(17-12-2014 11:40 AM)Gordon Wrote:  Yeah, just walk away. You have nothing to add. God talks to me. He'd talk to you too, but you're too stupid to listen. Mental breakdown or not, in response to my prayer, he healed my dog's ear last night, and I love my dog, so I don't give a shit what you think about my "special view of the world."

And to anyone reading. Yes, we have an appointment at the vet this afternoon. But at this time there doesn't seem to be any need for it at all. Nevertheless, God gave us antibiotics and pain medicine, too, even if only prophylactically. And if the vet prescribes those things, I'm not going to throw those miracles back in God's face. But at 3 AM, he answered my prayer for the acute pain my dog was experiencing.

So, you can imagine how little of a fuck I give about anyone's "opinion" of the miracles I experience from God.

God had nothing whatever to do with Fleming's accidental discovery of antibiotics. After hundreds of thousands of years of human suffering, a HUMAN is responsible, (with NO HELP from any god) for it's discovery. You and your dog are not special.

Here Gordon, read this:

Antibiotics

There are a chain of individuals such as Alexander Fleming, Charles Fletcher, Howard Florey and Ernst Chain that played key roles in the development and discovery of antibiotics. I'm genuinely curious as to WHERE god fits into the discovery and WHY god would be inserted into it when it's clear that human intellect discovered penicillin's use. Are you saying since god created bacteria, then he was responsible for antibiotics? We clearly had to understand it before it was used in this manner.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes TheInquisition's post
17-12-2014, 12:09 PM
My vet saved my dog from cancer. Therefore, my vet has the same abilities as god. More, actually, since she has the decency to return phone calls.

If Jesus died for our sins, why is there still sin? If man was created from dust, why is there still dust? If Americans came from Europe, why are there still Europeans?
[+] 3 users Like guitar_nut's post
17-12-2014, 12:14 PM
(17-12-2014 11:40 AM)Gordon Wrote:  
(17-12-2014 11:19 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  "because I had a response from God about this very thing just yesterday while I was jogging.."

Blink

You know outside of the delusion you are manufacturing, and I won't even bother dismantling your......unique and special view of the world around you.....since I try to not engage people who are suffering mental breakdown....and if you think god is speaking to you....and you are hearing voices......not much I can with that, nor will I try. Good luck with that and happy holidays....

Yeah, just walk away. You have nothing to add. God talks to me. He'd talk to you too, but you're too stupid to listen. Mental breakdown or not, in response to my prayer, he healed my dog's ear last night, and I love my dog, so I don't give a shit what you think about my "special view of the world."

And to anyone reading. Yes, we have an appointment at the vet this afternoon. But at this time there doesn't seem to be any need for it at all. Nevertheless, God gave us antibiotics and pain medicine, too, even if only prophylactically. And if the vet prescribes those things, I'm not going to throw those miracles back in God's face. But at 3 AM, he answered my prayer for the acute pain my dog was experiencing.

So, you can imagine how little of a fuck I give about anyone's "opinion" of the miracles I experience from God.

Ha this is great! His response to the OP (which is another gem there DP) is that he hears voices and his god cares about his dog's ear. WTAF and FFS! Where do you live cuz we need to inform your neighbors what dangers are among them. Damn you fell out of the crazy tree and hit every branch on the way down!

On a more positive note - great job DP as always.

“Truth does not demand belief. Scientists do not join hands every Sunday, singing, yes, gravity is real! I will have faith! I will be strong! I believe in my heart that what goes up, up, up, must come down, down, down. Amen! If they did, we would think they were pretty insecure about it.”
— Dan Barker —
[+] 3 users Like Timber1025's post
17-12-2014, 12:14 PM
(17-12-2014 12:03 PM)Gordon Wrote:  Fuck you. He discovered penicillin by accident. "Discovered" it, he didn't invent it. You don't think its a miracle--well of course you don't. You're an ignorant atheist.

Let's see a leg grow back with no human involvement whatsoever. No medicine, no research, nothing. Just have a guy sit in a chair and pray for the leg to grow back. That would indeed be a miracle.

Until then, fuck you. Thumbsup

If Jesus died for our sins, why is there still sin? If man was created from dust, why is there still dust? If Americans came from Europe, why are there still Europeans?
[+] 5 users Like guitar_nut's post
17-12-2014, 12:19 PM
(17-12-2014 12:03 PM)Gordon Wrote:  Fuck you. He discovered penicillin by accident. "Discovered" it, he didn't invent it. You don't think its a miracle--well of course you don't. You're an ignorant atheist.

Still displaying those Jesus-taught manners I see. Thumbsup

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
[+] 5 users Like Impulse's post
17-12-2014, 12:23 PM (This post was last modified: 17-12-2014 12:52 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(17-12-2014 12:03 PM)Gordon Wrote:  
(17-12-2014 11:54 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  God had nothing whatever to do with Fleming's accidental discovery of antibiotics. After hundreds of thousands of years of human suffering, a HUMAN is responsible, (with NO HELP from any god) for it's discovery. You and your dog are not special.

Fuck you. He discovered penicillin by accident. "Discovered" it, he didn't invent it. You don't think its a miracle--well of course you don't. You're an ignorant atheist.

As per your usual, you didn't address why there was a "miracle" after hundreds of thousands of years of humans dying from sepsis. A "miracle" you say. Really ? So absolutely anything could fit your rationalization I see.

Thanks for being such a perfect advertisement for atheism. You da man.
Why is it one of your talking spirits or any of your other woo systems didn't come up with it ?

Oh. Cuz they're all fakery. Never mind.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
17-12-2014, 12:27 PM
(17-12-2014 11:56 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(17-12-2014 11:52 AM)Impulse Wrote:  ...
Cat-olicism? Tongue

Catvinism ?

Meowmonism?

Meowmonism I could see. Tarty for Pope.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
17-12-2014, 12:59 PM
(17-12-2014 11:40 AM)Gordon Wrote:  Yeah, just walk away. You have nothing to add. God talks to me. He'd talk to you too, but you're too stupid to listen. Mental breakdown or not, in response to my prayer, he healed my dog's ear last night, and I love my dog, so I don't give a shit what you think about my "special view of the world."

You ignorant imbecile! I'm so glad that god answered your prayer and healed your dog, if you talk to him today, ask him why the fuck he let 145 people die in a school shooting in Pakistan. What about the other 21,000 children that died yesterday? Go fuck yourself, get back on your medication, collect your social security check for being mentally unstable, then do the world a favor and call your ISP to disconnect your internet.

I hope that you haven't, and don't have any plans on breeding in the future. You are a perfect example of how some very unfavorable genes made it through the process of evolution solely because of the sympathy of others.

Remember, just because you want something to be true, doesn't make it true. Yes, even if you have faith.
[+] 4 users Like microterf's post
17-12-2014, 02:55 PM
(16-12-2014 11:06 PM)Gordon Wrote:  I'm not clear: you're asking me to start this debate? No.

Who the fuck are you that I should debate you? As you noticed, I get 32 pages when I post.

Delusional dude is an attention whore.
Sadcryface2

17-12-2014, 03:49 PM
So according to Gordumb his god suddenly decides to cure his dog's ear? That is the proof he presents to us? Why did this god let an innocent animal suffer up to that point? For that matter why does this monster err god allow any innocent child to suffer and die on a fucking daily basis but chooses to heal little fido's fucking ear?

Fuck you gordumb and your evil fairytale.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored- Aldous Huxley