Gordonic Derrangement- Not Pleased to Meet You Twice

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-12-2014, 03:55 PM
RE: Gordonic Derrangement- Not Pleased to Meet You Twice
(17-12-2014 11:40 AM)Gordon Wrote:  
(17-12-2014 11:19 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  "because I had a response from God about this very thing just yesterday while I was jogging.."

Blink

You know outside of the delusion you are manufacturing, and I won't even bother dismantling your......unique and special view of the world around you.....since I try to not engage people who are suffering mental breakdown....and if you think god is speaking to you....and you are hearing voices......not much I can with that, nor will I try. Good luck with that and happy holidays....

Yeah, just walk away. You have nothing to add. God talks to me. He'd talk to you too, but you're too stupid to listen. Mental breakdown or not, in response to my prayer, he healed my dog's ear last night, and I love my dog, so I don't give a shit what you think about my "special view of the world."

And to anyone reading. Yes, we have an appointment at the vet this afternoon. But at this time there doesn't seem to be any need for it at all. Nevertheless, God gave us antibiotics and pain medicine, too, even if only prophylactically. And if the vet prescribes those things, I'm not going to throw those miracles back in God's face. But at 3 AM, he answered my prayer for the acute pain my dog was experiencing.

So, you can imagine how little of a fuck I give about anyone's "opinion" of the miracles I experience from God.

My dad was a veterinarian. He helped a lot of animals during his days in practice. I assure you it was science and knowledge guiding him, not your god or any other god. For Pete's sake Ego® take your meds. Meds helped your dog, they may help you. You are a nurse for crying out loud. Take the blue pill. Or the white one, or the capsule, or all of the damn pills. Get back on track dude.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
17-12-2014, 05:17 PM
(17-12-2014 12:03 PM)Gordon Wrote:  
(17-12-2014 11:54 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  God had nothing whatever to do with Fleming's accidental discovery of antibiotics. After hundreds of thousands of years of human suffering, a HUMAN is responsible, (with NO HELP from any god) for it's discovery. You and your dog are not special.

Fuck you. He discovered penicillin by accident. "Discovered" it, he didn't invent it. You don't think its a miracle--well of course you don't. You're an ignorant atheist.

Oh, goody. Your tantrum has started. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
17-12-2014, 06:15 PM
(17-12-2014 04:02 AM)Dark Phoenix Wrote:  Having traversed what is currently thirty six pages of Gordon's "Atheistic Derrangement: The Shit Does Happen" the following is necessary.

I won't aggravate myself with the kind of callow optimism required to expect a personal improvement from a clumsy arrogant bully like yourself, Gordon. In the words of beloved actor and writer Stephen Fry "There are occasions when it becomes more than a moral duty to speak one's mind, it becomes a pleasure." In the process, I will attempt to excuse your great modesty and humility, as you are on an errand for god.

Our first and last exchange left you in the embarrassing position of defending against all reason the long refuted pseudoscience of Astrology. Perhaps you had missed the memo from Pythagoras who smoothly observed that identical twins do not share the same future. Perhaps you never realized that knowledge of the future alters its outcome.

Concerning the all too familiar objections to harmless pleasurable activities, especially those sexual, I stand with Shakespeare's King Lear.

"The policeman who lashes the whore has a hot need to use her for the very offense for which he plies the lash." I am as inclined to take your self righteous and bigoted abhorrence of pleasure at face value as I am Reverend Ted Haggard's campaign against homosexuals. I will leave it up to you to make the human admission or add the public charge of deception to hypocrisy.

The great exchange or dilemma between Euthyphro and Socrates on the steps of the temple divulges the moral destitution of divine morality in the simple question, is piety the measure of divine appreciation or is it divinely endorsed for it's inherent quality? The admission that human moral truths are independent of the supernatural grants us a foundation in which to ground moral determinations.

Your belief in moral authority through deities and ancient texts is the greatest known source of justification for immorality. There is no act abhorrent to human well being and stocked with human suffering and death which cannot or has not already been justified by divine command. What more is there to be said about a world view that rests its meaning and morality on the foundation of an arbitrary standard of human well being?

We have the displeasure to have read your unprincipled moral conniption when the only thing preventing the next endorsement of atrocity in your world view is for god to change his mind. In future case of moral outrage on your part, you revolting simpleton, I recommend masturbation as an alternative to posting here. The discharge has ambitions of a quality well beyond the scope of your authorship.

Reading your cut-price rehearsal of the argument from the meaning of life reminds me of a murderous scorned lover who declares "if I cannot have her, no one will." It's not enough that Gordon and company choose to determine life's meaning from mythical immoral tales of a forgotten age of ignorance, we must all do it too, or be declared meaningless creatures. Your previous name, Egor, was just one letter too long.

You don't bother trying not to swagger your way through dismissing other's thoughts, experiences, and ideas as merely biology, as though an understanding of nature somehow diminishes its beauty, value, or meaning to others. It may well be that understanding things like rainbows or brains in depth dismantles your sense of these things, but you absolutely thrill me with the cheapness of your hampered imagination. I suppose it hasn't occurred to you that you are fused to the same biology as those you dismiss, but when it comes to surprise you still have me grossly underwhelmed.

You are something of a professional peddler of hypocritical unsophisticated quips which when weaved together make enough rope to dangle you and to spare. You forget, as before, that the sword of determinism has two edges. If a person can be dismissed because he believes his spectrum of choices is determined by evolution and biology, you can be dismissed for your belief that the spectrum of your choices is determined by your creation. You can no more act outside of the parameters of your creation than you can jump twenty meters in the air. You are as limited by your god concept as you are by gravity. Perhaps we should dismiss everyone?

You managed to blunder your way to the question of god's intentions when it comes to two thousand years of Christian domination of the figure Jesus Christ, but you don't posses the moral courage to follow that reasoning to its destination, Atheism. It is ultimately up to you and those like you to rationalize and justify your bumbling oaf of a god who manages to claim authorship of the biggest confusion in human history. You would think you would have more respect for him that. Enjoy putting humpty dumpty back together again, while us Atheists offer up the simple naturalistic solution that matches the evidence of human history, god did not make humans in his image. Humans made many gods in their rival images. At least we will find shelter from William of Occam's potent razor from which to observe your supernatural arguments' evisceration.

You anticipate the call to prove your religion yet respond with the same impotence of every other religious claim. Extraordinary claims have not ceased to require extraordinary evidence and if you can't demonstrate the truth of what you claim, it isn't evidently true. Your perseverance in the teeth of that failure betrays a person without honor or integrity. It takes a special inflation of sack to say "the proof is in the pudding" and then to offer no pudding. The emptily concocted phrase "in Christ" is no antidote to reality. Truth founded in factual reality is not malleable in this subjective misrepresented fashion.

You are simultaneously enjoying advantage and suffering disadvantage by the false consensus of what might be called the common cold of mental delusion. Its prevalence is palpable and also unmannerly to mention, yet even mainstream modern society intuitively flinches from it. The easy consensus in the condemnation of murder is sometimes swayed by an appeal to non-guilt for reasons of insanity. God's supposed endorsement or commandment of the act sways no one in moral terms besides a pitiful disgust for the perpetrator. It comes as no revelation that even average citizens of the twenty first century boldly and capably recognize both the insanity of such claims and the ineptly justified immorality that follows.

Reading your pathetic self contradictions holds me sharply in both alarm and entertainment. I can observe here, in writing, the utter collapse of your character as vividly and with captivation as that of an ostentatiously large collapsing structure. The descent of your wounded mind into mad visions of symbols and mystical patterns followed by depression and pointlessness is the ultimate refutation of your claim to exclusive meaning in life. It seems god is not only no good but no good for you. I had not fathomed this crossroads of hubris, stupefaction, and double dealing hypocrisy. The spectacle steals away my breath.

First off, let's get this out of the way. Bravo!
Oh how I really do wish I had the ability to be able to word smith as eloquently as this. Sadly, my writing style is a bit more simplistic and my vocabulary is far too small to be able to write anything as poetic and magnificent as this. This is most likely just the tip of the iceberg for you I can tell, and here I was thinking I would like to write a book after I am finished with college classes... Confused

Perhaps maybe I should supplement all my writing classes with reading as well. Maybe that will help. Although the classes offered at night time is pitiful.

Secondly, I really feel like you hit the nail pretty much on the head.

My biggest problem with this woo warrior is that he is basically a self absorbed jack ass with a minor superiority complex. Arrogant and rude to the end with no regard for manners, or compassion for others.

Sure, I write rude things on the internet, most of it is impulsive and not really what I mean to write to that person, but at least I do not act rudely off the bat until they have said something incredibly stupid or offensive.

I made a mature, official offer for a reasonable and sensible debate between us. Mostly because someone always beats me to the others before him, and because I thought it could had been fun to cyber sit with a member and have a debate one on one.

What did I get in return for simply asking?

Quote:I'm not clear: you're asking me to start this debate? No.

Who the fuck are you that I should debate you? As you noticed, I get 32 pages when I post

Who the fuck am I indeed. While yes, I am not a stark and I am no KC, I am not Christopher Hitchens and I am not Girly Man or Bucky. I have at least tried to be a good member and post quite a lot I have in such a short time. A good number of people here know me and this would had given me a chance to put my mature and civil cap on, and show everyone my quality of posting I can do when I am not just heckling someone, or posting whatever the very first thing comes to mind without thinking about how my sentences and words will be read by others.

Quote:I am Shadow Fox. I wish to debate you for the simple task of being able to personally refute your claims about atheism / religion and anything else relating to the topics.

If you have a better topic in mind. Please do share.

Often times when someone exactly like you walks into the forum, they are often times challenged by a member. I took it on my self to be that one person this time.

Are you afraid of a little one on one with one of the forums finest newer members?

If you do not wish to, that is fine. It will just make you a science damned coward and after refusing a debate with me. Your time here will most likely be cut even shorter than the others who came before you. At least they all had the testicular fortitude to engage someone in a formal debate.

I would like to point out the bold and then the unbold after the final one here.
As you can see I was very upfront with what I wanted and even let you know that I am not in anyway forcing him in any way. I even let him know that it is OK to turn it down. Sure, I heckled a little bit with the coward bit. However, nothing there is overly rude or offensive. Perhaps being banned which a lot of people who act like this get in forums and certainly have here before might be taken as a bit rude to some, I was not calling him names or making accusations or being hostile towards him.

I even offered him to set what the topic would be about if he so chose too.

I tried to be nice but he just pissed me off. Some of you saw the small exchange I had with him around pages 32-33 or somewhere around there. The way I dealt with that is the same way I argue with anyone who flat out pisses me off and my impulsive posting takes place.

You can see a clear difference between the two there. This is my number one problem with this character. He is simply too immature and hostile. Not to mention extremely rude without reason.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
[+] 3 users Like Shadow Fox's post
17-12-2014, 06:17 PM
(17-12-2014 08:49 AM)guitar_nut Wrote:  We should bookmark this epic post and leave the name blank for the next hack that stumbles into this forum. The reusability factor is high.

This!

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
17-12-2014, 06:47 PM
(17-12-2014 11:40 AM)Gordon Wrote:  God talks to me.
No he does not, stop making shit up you fucking bigoted nutter.

(17-12-2014 11:40 AM)Gordon Wrote:  He'd talk to you too, but you're too stupid to listen.
Given that almost everyone here has a better grasp on reality then you, and a higher degree of demonstrated intelligence and morality, if we are tot stupid to hear him you are most definitely too stupid to hear him.Drinking Beverage

I can't comprehend a god who would be more interested in talking to such an ignorant, bigoted, fool such as yourself then almost every member on this forum. Maybe if that god was a masochist sure...but even then how much crazy can one god take I ask. Not as much as you clearly have stored up Captain Whack-a-doo, would be my bet.

(17-12-2014 11:40 AM)Gordon Wrote:  Mental breakdown or not, in response to my prayer, he healed my dog's ear last night....
Demonstrate it, bitch. Or you could stop making up shit to make yourself feel important.

(17-12-2014 11:40 AM)Gordon Wrote:  Nevertheless, God gave us antibiotics and pain medicine, too, even if only prophylactically. And if the vet prescribes those things, I'm not going to throw those miracles back in God's face.
Demonstrate it. Cause according to you the way god actually cures illness is through a combination of mud, special words, and magic. I don't recall my vet ever reading fucking tarot cards and chanting into a pile of mud you fucking simpleton.
By your logic god gave us all the things that we need medicine for, like HIV, Cancer, Ebola, Bubonic, Malaria and so on. Oh but let me guess, he's some how not to blame for all that right? The victims are right? Go fuck your eye socket with a 9mm you primitive.

(17-12-2014 11:40 AM)Gordon Wrote:  But at 3 AM, he answered my prayer for the acute pain my dog was experiencing.
It was 3am, you probably just stopped talking to yourself long enough for your dog's ears to rest from the shrill idiotic garbage you call "speech".

Or maybe I'm wrong and it was God ( Rolleyes ), in that case demonstrate that it was bitch.

(17-12-2014 11:40 AM)Gordon Wrote:  So, you can imagine how little of a fuck I give about anyone's "opinion" of the miracles I experience from God.
I like how to people who believe in miracles the things they use as examples of miracles are common every day happenings around the world or the direct result of human actions. Fuckin' convenient that.

"Africa is HIVing, and starving it's self to death but God takes the time to fix my dogs ear pain cause he is a giant back of cocks with no idea what priorities are".

Such arrogance Gordy especially for such a tiny unimportant and uneducated man, too incompetent to even get his own personal cult off the ground, who will end his story in a pine box or an oven just like everyone else.

What a waste of a life. Drinking Beverage

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
17-12-2014, 07:34 PM
(17-12-2014 05:17 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(17-12-2014 12:03 PM)Gordon Wrote:  Fuck you. He discovered penicillin by accident. "Discovered" it, he didn't invent it. You don't think its a miracle--well of course you don't. You're an ignorant atheist.

Oh, goody. Your tantrum has started. Drinking Beverage

Well old Charlie has been known to throw a few; especially when his lessers get on his goat...........Drinking Beverage
17-12-2014, 07:43 PM
(17-12-2014 07:34 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(17-12-2014 05:17 PM)Chas Wrote:  Oh, goody. Your tantrum has started. Drinking Beverage

Well old Charlie has been known to throw a few; especially when his lessers get on his goat...........Drinking Beverage

If you have a problem, out with it. Otherwise, piss off.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
17-12-2014, 07:53 PM
(17-12-2014 11:40 AM)Gordon Wrote:  
(17-12-2014 11:19 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  "because I had a response from God about this very thing just yesterday while I was jogging.."

Blink

You know outside of the delusion you are manufacturing, and I won't even bother dismantling your......unique and special view of the world around you.....since I try to not engage people who are suffering mental breakdown....and if you think god is speaking to you....and you are hearing voices......not much I can with that, nor will I try. Good luck with that and happy holidays....

Yeah, just walk away. You have nothing to add. God talks to me. He'd talk to you too, but you're too stupid to listen. Mental breakdown or not, in response to my prayer, he healed my dog's ear last night, and I love my dog, so I don't give a shit what you think about my "special view of the world."

And to anyone reading. Yes, we have an appointment at the vet this afternoon. But at this time there doesn't seem to be any need for it at all. Nevertheless, God gave us antibiotics and pain medicine, too, even if only prophylactically. And if the vet prescribes those things, I'm not going to throw those miracles back in God's face. But at 3 AM, he answered my prayer for the acute pain my dog was experiencing.

So, you can imagine how little of a fuck I give about anyone's "opinion" of the miracles I experience from God.

One dog cured, hundred of million of people suffering from preventable diseases to go. God's negligence is only one manifestation of his "mysterious ways".
[+] 1 user Likes Michael_Tadlock's post
17-12-2014, 07:55 PM
(17-12-2014 07:53 PM)Michael_Tadlock Wrote:  
(17-12-2014 11:40 AM)Gordon Wrote:  Yeah, just walk away. You have nothing to add. God talks to me. He'd talk to you too, but you're too stupid to listen. Mental breakdown or not, in response to my prayer, he healed my dog's ear last night, and I love my dog, so I don't give a shit what you think about my "special view of the world."

One dog cured, hundred of million of people suffering from preventable diseases to go. God's negligence is only one manifestation of his "mysterious ways".

To be fair, maybe god likes dogs better than most people. I know I do. Goodevil

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
17-12-2014, 10:46 PM (This post was last modified: 17-12-2014 10:57 PM by Gordon.)
I'm not presenting any proof, and I don't care what you think--that should be obvious. I went to the vet with my dog, same one as you see in my profile pic. And I was amazed. Nothing. No redness, the ear is clean, no infection. She gave me some ear wash to use "as needed," and some steroids--just in case it was an allergic reaction, but there was nothing to treat. It was even clean--there was nothing to swab or use a q-tip on. Her right ear looked identical to her left ear. That's it.

As for all the suffering in the world--talk to God about it. He cured my dog.