Gordonic Derrangement- Not Pleased to Meet You Twice

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-12-2014, 10:49 PM
RE: Gordonic Derrangement- Not Pleased to Meet You Twice
If you truly don't care what we think, why are you here?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like Anjele's post
17-12-2014, 10:52 PM
(17-12-2014 10:46 PM)Gordon Wrote:  I'm not presenting any proof, and I don't care what you think--that should be obvious. I went to the vet with my dog, same one as you see in my profile pic. And I was amazed. Nothing. No redness, the ear is clean, no infection. She gave me some ear wash to use "as needed," and some steroids--just in case it was an allergic reaction, but there was nothing to treat. Her right ear looked identical to her left ear. That's it.

As for all the suffering in the world--talk to God. He cured my dog because I put my hope and faith in Him. That's it.

Why give credit to god for healing your dogs ear but don't hold god responsible for natural disasters, plague, and general illness?

Do you believe that all the people who suffer in the world do so because they don't have faith?
17-12-2014, 10:53 PM
(17-12-2014 10:49 PM)Anjele Wrote:  If you truly don't care what we think, why are you here?

Cuz we all know the way to bring us to Jebus and Pops, is to say "fuck you". Thumbsup

It's marketing genius. No really . ThumbsupFacepalmWeeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
17-12-2014, 11:21 PM (This post was last modified: 17-12-2014 11:28 PM by Gordon.)
Quote:By your logic god gave us all the things that we need medicine for, like HIV, Cancer, Ebola, Bubonic, Malaria and so on. Oh but let me guess, he's some how not to blame for all that right? The victims are right? Go fuck your eye socket with a 9mm you primitive.

Today, while jogging, I thought about black magic. I pondered the possibilities of putting faith in someone catching HIV and developing AIDS, or pancreatitis, maybe MS or even cancer! That's always a good one. Perhaps some horrible car accident. It seemed perfectly logical to me, but then I couldn't think of a victim. Now, there's a victim, but what would Jesus do?

Unfortunately, while I see the absolute possibility of black magic, and while I think God, the Father, may even back it. I don't think there's any example of Jesus doing any such thing in the Gospel. I mean there's the fig tree, true. But I think that's deeper than simply Jesus just not getting any figs and getting pissed.

I mean, he never sent demons into anyone. He never gave anyone a sickness. He never caused anyone to be hurt or to hurt themselves. And actually, when his disciples asked him if they should call down fire from heaven on a town that wouldn't let them in, he clearly rebuked them and said that wasn't his mission on earth, and that wasn't the Spirit that had called them.

So, black magic is out. I would do it. I think I could do it. I'm certainly not a mature or good person. But Jesus doesn't permit it, and I follow Jesus. That's the bottom line. And if I can't accept that, then I have no business following Jesus Christ. My morality rests in him.

Of course, what God is going to think of the whole 9mm-in-the-eye thing is anyone's guess...I suppose we'll find out. [Image: fuming.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-12-2014, 11:37 PM
(17-12-2014 11:21 PM)Gordon Wrote:  
Quote:By your logic god gave us all the things that we need medicine for, like HIV, Cancer, Ebola, Bubonic, Malaria and so on. Oh but let me guess, he's some how not to blame for all that right? The victims are right? Go fuck your eye socket with a 9mm you primitive.

Today, while jogging, I thought about black magic. I pondered the possibilities of putting faith in someone catching HIV and developing AIDS, or pancreatitis, maybe MS or even cancer! That's always a good one. Perhaps some horrible car accident. It seemed perfectly logical to me, but then I couldn't think of a victim. Now, there's a victim, but what would Jesus do?

Unfortunately, while I see the absolute possibility of black magic, and while I think God, the Father, may even back it. I don't think there's any example of Jesus doing any such thing in the Gospel. I mean there's the fig tree, true. But I think that's deeper than simply Jesus just not getting any figs and getting pissed.

I mean, he never sent demons into anyone. He never gave anyone a sickness. He never caused anyone to be hurt or to hurt themselves. And actually, when his disciples asked him if they should call down fire from heaven on a town that wouldn't let them in, he clearly rebuked them and said that wasn't his mission on earth, and that wasn't the Spirit that had called them.

So, black magic is out. I would do it. I think I could do it. I'm certainly not a mature or good person. But Jesus doesn't permit it, and I follow Jesus. That's the bottom line. And if I can't accept that, then I have no business following Jesus Christ. My morality rests in him.

Of course, what God is going to think of the whole 9mm-in-the-eye thing is anyone's guess...I suppose we'll find out. [Image: fuming.gif]

So if it wasn't for Jesus Christ you would want people to have AIDS and cancer? Do you even know what you're saying?
17-12-2014, 11:39 PM
(17-12-2014 10:52 PM)Michael_Tadlock Wrote:  Why give credit to god for healing your dogs ear but don't hold god responsible for natural disasters, plague, and general illness?

Do you believe that all the people who suffer in the world do so because they don't have faith?

God is responsible for natural disasters, plague, and general illness. In the Gospel, its clear God made someone blind from birth just so they'd be around for Jesus to heal them and reveal God's glory.

And, yeah, I would say people suffer because they don't have faith. Jesus doesn't seem to have suffered until the end, and that was always the reason he came to earth anyway.

If we had great faith, we could do great supernatural things, and that would eliminate most suffering. I don't know how God would handle that. If that's what he wants or not. But it's irrelevant because after Jesus, people moved toward science and away from faith as a way of controlling their physical world. We made a choice and that choice was science.

Now, almost no one has any faith at all. I don't know if it's latent and can be trained, or if we've actually evolved away from it.
17-12-2014, 11:47 PM
(17-12-2014 11:39 PM)Gordon Wrote:  
(17-12-2014 10:52 PM)Michael_Tadlock Wrote:  Why give credit to god for healing your dogs ear but don't hold god responsible for natural disasters, plague, and general illness?

God is responsible for natural disasters, plague, and general illness. In the Gospel, its clear God made someone blind from birth just so they'd be around for Jesus to heal them and reveal God's glory.

And, yeah, I would say people suffer because they don't have faith. Jesus doesn't seem to have suffered until the end, and that was always the reason he came to earth anyway.

If we had great faith, we could do great supernatural things, and that would eliminate most suffering. I don't know how God would handle that. If that's what he wants or not. But it's irrelevant because after Jesus, people moved toward science and away from faith as a way of controlling their physical world. We made a choice and that choice was science.

Now, almost no one has any faith at all. I don't know if it's latent and can be trained, or if we've actually evolved away from it.

"People" suffer or every individual who has ever suffered, suffers, because they don't have faith? I am not sure that holds up in every case. I think is convenient, and dangerous, to assume that everyone who goes through hardship in this world deserves it. It seems more reasonable, and far less judge mental, to just assume that sometimes good people suffer without reason and without fault of their own, don't you think? But then... where does that leave god?

And I would be remiss if I didn't ask about babies and children. Why would god deem it necessary to make infants suffer? Are they at fault for not having strong enough faith?
17-12-2014, 11:55 PM
(17-12-2014 11:37 PM)Bear100 Wrote:  So if it wasn't for Jesus Christ you would want people to have AIDS and cancer? Do you even know what you're saying?

Well not everyone, no. [Image: dontknow2.gif]
18-12-2014, 12:00 AM
(17-12-2014 07:43 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(17-12-2014 07:34 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Well old Charlie has been known to throw a few; especially when his lessers get on his goat...........Drinking Beverage

If you have a problem, out with it. Otherwise, piss off.

Chas you are very good at dishing it out......not that good at copping it!
18-12-2014, 12:09 AM
(17-12-2014 11:21 PM)Gordon Wrote:  

lol wut? The actual fuck did I just read?

Eh *shrug* might as well fix some stuff up for ya there Crazy G.

(17-12-2014 11:21 PM)Gordon Wrote:  Now, there's a victim, but what would Jesus do?
Nothing. He would do nothing as that's kinda the default action for people who have been worm food for 2000 years. Then he would do a double nothing on account of likely not having existed in the first place.

(17-12-2014 11:21 PM)Gordon Wrote:  Unfortunately, while I see the absolute possibility of black magic
Is it powered by Leprechauns, heroin dealing Unicorns, or chem trails? You seem to buy every kind of made up nonsense there is. IS there a clearly made up bullshit you don't think is possible? You know that the film Gremlins is not a documentary right?

(17-12-2014 11:21 PM)Gordon Wrote:  I don't think there's any example of Jesus doing any such thing in the Gospel. I mean there's the fig tree, true. But I think that's deeper than simply Jesus just not getting any figs and getting pissed.
Why are the made up actions of a made up character in a book of made up stories relevant to black magic? How the fuck is black magic related to diseases in the first place.
Fuck it, whatever your driving this crazy train. To correct your statement about Jesus not making people sick, he was a 30 year old unmarried man in an age where near everyone was arranged to be married to someone by the time they were alive. At least one of the Disciples probably caught herpes from him. My money is on John. Drinking Beverage

(17-12-2014 11:21 PM)Gordon Wrote:  I mean, he never sent demons into anyone. He never gave anyone a sickness. He never caused anyone to be hurt or to hurt themselves. And actually, when his disciples asked him if they should call down fire from heaven on a town that wouldn't let them in, he clearly rebuked them and said that wasn't his mission on earth, and that wasn't the Spirit that had called them.
Wouldn't even be a good point if any of that shit actually happened. Seeing as how it didn't you get a great big whoopdy-fucking-do.
Question: Why did "The Spirit" chose a bunch of guys who were clearly assholes willing to murder entire towns over slight transgressions to join Jesus? Who the fuck is the casting director of this piece of shit story? Hannibal Lector? Fuckin' 'ell.

(17-12-2014 11:21 PM)Gordon Wrote:  So, black magic is out. I would do it. I think I could do it. I'm certainly not a mature or good person.
You think you could do Black magic? Play less Final Fantasy there kitten, only thing you could be a Grand Wizard of is the KKK.

(17-12-2014 11:21 PM)Gordon Wrote:  But Jesus doesn't permit it, and I follow Jesus. That's the bottom line. And if I can't accept that, then I have no business following Jesus Christ. My morality rests in him.
Except that you don't. So there is that. Feel free to sell off your computer and cell phone and give the money to the poor. I'm sure you will follow that little bit of Jesus idiocy aaaaaaaany minute now. Any minute.
Your not special there nutjob, your a dime a dozen Christian taking the parts you like and can follow easily with no really work or sacrifice and injecting whatever twisted made up crap to make it all fit together in your own persona brand of stupid fucking bullshit. lol Astrology. What a idiot.

(17-12-2014 11:21 PM)Gordon Wrote:  Of course, what God is going to think of the whole 9mm-in-the-eye thing is anyone's guess...I suppose we'll find out.

Not really a guess at all. He don't exist so....nothing. Or fuck it even if he does exist, if he is anything like the Old Testament cock sucker he will probably just smile. Then kill your whole family. Well not the young females, he will save them to be raped. Oh and then enslaved. Right before he drowns them all. 'Cause you know.... loving god and all that.Rolleyes
Stand up guy you talk at fuck wit, stand up guy. My advice to you is stop pretending you talk to god, and start pretending you talk to Bugs Bunny. Your life will be just as fucking pathetic but at least it will be more amusing.

This guy was taken seriously at some point?

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 3 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post