Gordonic Derrangement- Not Pleased to Meet You Twice

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-12-2014, 12:38 AM (This post was last modified: 18-12-2014 12:42 AM by WhiskeyDebates.)
RE: Gordonic Derrangement- Not Pleased to Meet You Twice
(18-12-2014 12:31 AM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Can't go beyond ageist bigotry, abuse, vulgar language misrepresentation, and stupidity can we?
You really need to mature a bit!

First off for ageist bigotry to be a thing I do, I'd have to be calling you a cunt cause your old. You're a cunt cause you act like a hypocritical cunt, not cause you're old so nice try there. You would still be a cunt if you were 20. Nice try at a strawman though.
Abuse? Hey remember Woof, you deserve everything you get, being too stupid to live right? Remember Woof. Woof? you remember right?
Vulgar language? Oh noes scary words! Stop being a pussy you old homophobic cunt.
Misrepresentation? Oh no you really are a bigot and a cunt no misrepresentation there. Nice try though.
Stupid? Says the guy who admits he is too stupid to live. lol Feel free to show how my display of your hypocrisy was in anyway incorrect.

I got lots of time to mature. You don't so whats your excuse for failing to?

If you don't like being called out, don't do things worth being called out for. Keep your petty bullshit in your head and I won't have to spank you publicly like a spoiled lil' kid.
Ain't you over due for a spoiled cunt forum exiting tantrum anyway? It's been a few months since your last one.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
18-12-2014, 12:40 AM
Double Post, yay!

[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
18-12-2014, 12:41 AM
Michael, you're reading what you want to see.

God is God. God does whatever God wants to do for whatever reason He wants to do it. God has determined what is right or wrong for human beings--no one determines what is right or wrong for God. Whatever God does, He does. He's not bound by morality. He's not bound by anything. He's the Creator of everything.

That said, you bring up some good points. And I'm weak in theodicy, because I've never really judged God. So, I haven't done a lot of soul searching on the issue. But I know it bothers a lot of atheists.

If you can keep from being rude, like you have so far, then I will talk to God and get an answer and post it. But I'm getting a communication now that says you're not going to like the answer. It's not the answer I'm getting, just God saying that you're not going to like it.

Yeah, we should leave this alone. It might be best if you just left it alone. You don't want this revelation.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-12-2014, 12:41 AM
(18-12-2014 12:38 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(18-12-2014 12:31 AM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Can't go beyond ageist bigotry, abuse, vulgar language misrepresentation, and stupidity can we?
You really need to mature a bit!

First off for ageist bigotry to be a thing I do, I'd have to be calling you a cunt cause your old. Your a cunt cause you act like a hypocritical cunt, not cause your old so nice try there. You would still be a cunt if you were 20. Nice try at a strawman though.
Abuse? Hey remember Woof, you deserve everything you get, being too stupid to live right? Remember Woof. Woof? you remember right?
Vulgar language? Oh noes scary words! Stop being a pussy you old homophobic cunt.
Misrepresentation? Oh no you really are a bigot and a cunt no misrepresentation there. Nice try though.
Stupid? Says the guy who admits he is too stupid to live. lol Feel free to show how my display of your hypocrisy was in anyway incorrect.

Must be drinkies time.....or is it coke. Big mouths behind the screen abound!
18-12-2014, 01:04 AM
(18-12-2014 12:41 AM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(18-12-2014 12:38 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  First off for ageist bigotry to be a thing I do, I'd have to be calling you a cunt cause your old. Your a cunt cause you act like a hypocritical cunt, not cause your old so nice try there. You would still be a cunt if you were 20. Nice try at a strawman though.

Must be drinkies time.....or is it coke. Big mouths behind the screen abound!
Oh look and your back to making the drinking "jokes". Typical. Do you have a learning disability?

Don't act like a cunt if you don't wanna be treated like a cunt Woof. Super simple stuff.

18-12-2014, 01:05 AM
(18-12-2014 12:41 AM)Gordon Wrote:  Michael, you're reading what you want to see.

God is God. God does whatever God wants to do for whatever reason He wants to do it. God has determined what is right or wrong for human beings--no one determines what is right or wrong for God. Whatever God does, He does. He's not bound by morality. He's not bound by anything. He's the Creator of everything.

That said, you bring up some good points. And I'm weak in theodicy, because I've never really judged God. So, I haven't done a lot of soul searching on the issue. But I know it bothers a lot of atheists.

If you can keep from being rude, like you have so far, then I will talk to God and get an answer and post it. But I'm getting a communication now that says you're not going to like the answer. It's not the answer I'm getting, just God saying that you're not going to like it.

Yeah, we should leave this alone. It might be best if you just left it alone. You don't want this revelation.
You're fucking insane.

You know that right?

[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
18-12-2014, 01:13 AM
(18-12-2014 01:04 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(18-12-2014 12:41 AM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Must be drinkies time.....or is it coke. Big mouths behind the screen abound!
Oh look and your back to making the drinking "jokes". Typical. Do you have a learning disability?

Don't act like a cunt if you don't wanna be treated like a cunt Woof. Super simple stuff.

Took you a while to come back with that little diatribe.
For the record, my reference to 'being too silly to live' applied to stupidly trying to deal with people like you.
There are some decent amicable people on this forum and i will restrain my correspondence to such.
If you wish to 'but in' when I respond to someone else, you will simply be ignored.
Sticks and stones............you know the rest..................................
18-12-2014, 01:31 AM
(18-12-2014 12:41 AM)Gordon Wrote:  Michael, you're reading what you want to see.

I am not sure I follow. Intuitively I know that it is wrong to punish someone for a crime they do not commit. I can very easily evaluate gods actions, consider the reasons or none reasons for them, and conclude that it is unjust or wrong. It seems rather reasonable to hold god to the same standard of moral reasoning we hold people to; after all, by definition, god is the most righteous moral actor in existence. It seem contradictory than that he should behave in ways described in the bible and condone such incredible injustice.

But this conflict only exist if you make god the cause of everything. You can alleviate god of this burden if you allow that some suffering takes place without cause. This allows god to still be benevolent - he wishes that people did not suffer - but no omnipotent, because he incapable or unwilling to stop it. It doesn't seem possible to reconcile omnipotence and benevolence in the same deity.

Of course it is possible that god is not the source of morality at all. God can still be all powerful then and not be particularly concerned with fairness or mercy. That would make many parts in the bible difficult to understand. It would also make god an unattractive deity for worship.

If god has revealed things to you please share it. I would hope the creator of the universe is capable of providing a coherent explanation for the nature of the world, It would be a very disappointing deity indeed if he can be casually outwitted by, well, me Smile.
[+] 1 user Likes Michael_Tadlock's post
18-12-2014, 06:20 AM
(17-12-2014 11:21 PM)Gordon Wrote:  
Quote:By your logic god gave us all the things that we need medicine for, like HIV, Cancer, Ebola, Bubonic, Malaria and so on. Oh but let me guess, he's some how not to blame for all that right? The victims are right? Go fuck your eye socket with a 9mm you primitive.

Today, while jogging, I thought about black magic. I pondered the possibilities of putting faith in someone catching HIV and developing AIDS, or pancreatitis, maybe MS or even cancer! That's always a good one. Perhaps some horrible car accident. It seemed perfectly logical to me, but then I couldn't think of a victim. Now, there's a victim, but what would Jesus do?

Unfortunately, while I see the absolute possibility of black magic, and while I think God, the Father, may even back it. I don't think there's any example of Jesus doing any such thing in the Gospel. I mean there's the fig tree, true. But I think that's deeper than simply Jesus just not getting any figs and getting pissed.

I mean, he never sent demons into anyone. He never gave anyone a sickness. He never caused anyone to be hurt or to hurt themselves. And actually, when his disciples asked him if they should call down fire from heaven on a town that wouldn't let them in, he clearly rebuked them and said that wasn't his mission on earth, and that wasn't the Spirit that had called them.

So, black magic is out. I would do it. I think I could do it. I'm certainly not a mature or good person. But Jesus doesn't permit it, and I follow Jesus. That's the bottom line. And if I can't accept that, then I have no business following Jesus Christ. My morality rests in him.

Of course, what God is going to think of the whole 9mm-in-the-eye thing is anyone's guess...I suppose we'll find out. [Image: fuming.gif]

If you can conclusively demonstrate personally performing black magic I will become your disciple.

So how about you go away and practice and not come back until you can demonstrate it?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
18-12-2014, 06:22 AM
(18-12-2014 12:00 AM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(17-12-2014 07:43 PM)Chas Wrote:  If you have a problem, out with it. Otherwise, piss off.

Chas you are very good at dishing it out......not that good at copping it!

No, you have interjected an off-topic, out-of-blue, passive-aggressive insult in two threads. You are just being a stupid ass.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post