Gospel according to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-05-2015, 07:58 PM
So I saw Doc Mark's thread on Jesus' brother James and it reminded me of his childhood friend Biff. LAMB - The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-05-2015, 08:26 PM
RE: Gospel according to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal
(15-05-2015 07:58 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  So I saw Doc Mark's thread on Jesus' brother James and it reminded me of his childhood friend Biff. LAMB - The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal.

I think I read about them. They lived in Bayport and solved mysteries right, or was it River Heights and he had friends called Bess and George ? Consider

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
15-05-2015, 08:38 PM
(15-05-2015 07:58 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  So I saw Doc Mark's thread on Jesus' brother James and it reminded me of his childhood friend Biff. LAMB - The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal.

Jeebus....that book looks to have sold less than mine....and it's been around since '09!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-05-2015, 08:56 PM
I was trying to remember that title this week. I remember skimming through it.
15-05-2015, 09:55 PM (This post was last modified: 15-05-2015 10:05 PM by GirlyMan.)
(15-05-2015 08:38 PM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  

Jeebus....that book looks to have sold less than mine....and it's been around since '09!

Biff is sad 'cause nobody bother to read Biff. Biff's funny. Weeping

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
15-05-2015, 09:59 PM
(15-05-2015 09:55 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Biff is sad. Weeping

Sorry! Couldn't help it! Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post