Gossip?!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-03-2013, 12:10 AM
RE: Gossip?!
Gossip sucks, its usually started by that jerk, Chas. I heard he doesn't even science.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like WeAreTheCosmos's post
05-06-2013, 07:39 PM
Gossip is awesome. Word of wisdom,

"It sucks to suck."

"Talk shit, get hit."

"You're wearing sweatpants. It's a Monday."

I think Mean Girls is the best movie to watch in order to educate yourself on the subject of Gossip. Like, shut up.

But in all seriousness. Gossip can be good in bad. Keep your mouth shut, or prepare to get hit in the face. Small gossip is fine. We all talk small gossip about people and hardly realize it. It's gossip that can ruin a person's reputation or life that you should just stay quiet about. Don't ruin a person's life.

Even if they're a slut.

[Image: pBvowKv.gif]
05-06-2013, 07:49 PM
(05-06-2013 07:39 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Gossip is awesome. Word of wisdom,

"It sucks to suck."

"Talk shit, get hit."

"You're wearing sweatpants. It's a Monday."

I think Mean Girls is the best movie to watch in order to educate yourself on the subject of Gossip. Like, shut up.

But in all seriousness. Gossip can be good in bad. Keep your mouth shut, or prepare to get hit in the face. Small gossip is fine. We all talk small gossip about people and hardly realize it. It's gossip that can ruin a person's reputation or life that you should just stay quiet about. Don't ruin a person's life.

Even if they're a slut.

Words of wisdom, if I ever saw them.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
05-06-2013, 08:34 PM
My rule for gossip: Know it all, spread none. That way when the shitstorm comes, you'll rise above everyone else.... moooehehehehehe

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 2 users Like nach_in's post
05-06-2013, 08:48 PM
I have no interest in these things. People used to tell me shit that happened to people I went to high school with. I said, I am only interested in their life if their life has ended. When somebody dies, I make a note of it in the senior HS yearbook by crossing out their photo.

However, I used to sometimes be amused by gossip that people spread about me, huge exaggerations of things I said or did. I have been called an enigma and a legend. Mainly by people who don't know me well and are are completely wrong about everything they say about me.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes amyb's post
05-06-2013, 11:32 PM
Re: Gossip?!
" I cordially dislike allegory in all its manifestations, and always have done so since I grew old and wary enough to detect its presence." -Tolkien- .....but about gossip.

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use." Soren Kierkegaard
06-06-2013, 09:40 AM (This post was last modified: 06-06-2013 09:43 AM by Momsurroundedbyboys.)
(01-03-2013 10:09 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  What are your opinions on Gossip? Do you partake or do you largely ignore this double edged sword?

My opinions are often that gossip shouldn't be believed unless evidence is presented. I deal with gossip with the same scrutiny as I do any claim.

My school is a cesspool for such things. In high school there are two things that mainly spread, gossip and STDs.

I've been stuck in gossip hell for years. My grandmother used to gossip about my mother in law....and vice versa to ME.

I decided long ago in order survive the onslaught I'd need to put the kibosh on all gossip.

I don't even care at all about celebrities and what they do or who they're doing or not doing...

I totally missed out on the whole Snookie thing (don't even know who he/she is).

Crap Ato....I'm sorry...Just realized I posted in the teen section! Forgive me! Weeping I will try to pay better attention in the future (I really need more coffee).

Wind's in the east, a mist coming in
Like something is brewing and about to begin
Can't put my finger on what lies in store
but I feel what's to happen has happened before...

06-07-2013, 09:39 AM
I talk about people with friends when they're not around, but I try to keep it respectful.

Gossip is fine as long as you don't make fun of or embarrass anyone.

[Image: godtroll.php]