Got Pain?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-03-2013, 11:51 AM
Got Pain?
Hello,

If you suffer from pain caused by desk work or have any injuries that can be the source or even sports and live in SF bay area, contact me!
I will be offering short (30min) consultations for free when I have no clients. I'm a CMT and I specialize in Chronic pain and discomfort, Sports and Injuries.
My sessions are evaluation/manual therapy/education or if needed, a referral. Clients usually find effective relief to neck, shoulder and hips.

I'm starting a private practice in SF, I will have Saturday evenings available in an office from now.

I thought it would be a good gift to the community.

-c

I Heart Qualia Soup
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-03-2013, 10:51 PM
RE: Got Pain?
Well, come to think of it... sports does cause me a significant amount of pain but I don't think it can be corrected by rubbing my neck. Tongue

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
14-03-2013, 12:25 AM
Happy ending?

Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
14-03-2013, 03:31 AM
(14-03-2013 12:25 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Happy ending?

Dodgy ....

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
[+] 1 user Likes aurora's post
14-03-2013, 02:58 PM
Got Pain?
Bbjefe, I can relief pain and help you understand it and address it to improve the situation. The techniques I use are nothing like rubbing and they are meant to immediately recover range of motion thus its a temporary "correction" that can become permanent if working together to improve it. Sometimes, I dont even have to "work" on a client, it becomes all assessment and education.

If you describe here or by pm what is going on, I can at least give you some simple advice on what soft tissue is affected and how you can help it.

As for the happy ending comments, I don't fuck my clients, i would never be a slut and also... the style of bodywork I'm offering wouldn't turn on anybody. The opposite. :)

Truly, I don't even have the need. I have enough lovers to please already, the wonders of open relationships.
14-03-2013, 03:05 PM
Good luck with starting up your practise Thumbsup

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
14-03-2013, 04:24 PM
(14-03-2013 03:05 PM)bemore Wrote:  Good luck with starting up your practise Thumbsup
I was accosted by a lady masseur in the city about a month ago.

What did she want with an old guy like me?

I found out the hard way! Cool
14-03-2013, 07:28 PM
(14-03-2013 02:58 PM)Weeeeee_Zard Wrote:  Bbjefe, I can relief pain and help you understand it and address it to improve the situation. The techniques I use are nothing like rubbing and they are meant to immediately recover range of motion thus its a temporary "correction" that can become permanent if working together to improve it. Sometimes, I dont even have to "work" on a client, it becomes all assessment and education.

If you describe here or by pm what is going on, I can at least give you some simple advice on what soft tissue is affected and how you can help it.

As for the happy ending comments, I don't fuck my clients, i would never be a slut and also... the style of bodywork I'm offering wouldn't turn on anybody. The opposite. Smile

Truly, I don't even have the need. I have enough lovers to please already, the wonders of open relationships.
Thanks man but I guess my attempt at humor flopped.

The only way you could stop the pain that sports causes me is if you could get rid of professional sports altogether. It has nothing to do with playing sports. Wink

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
14-03-2013, 07:55 PM
Oh and... Good luck with your new venture!