Got Vertigo?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-05-2016, 06:45 AM (This post was last modified: 11-05-2016 06:51 AM by Marozz.)
RE: Got Vertigo?
(11-05-2016 06:40 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Being held by your legs over the side of a bridge isn't a panic attack.

It's a real reason to panic...............

Big Grin

I'm just glad the bastard didn't let go. Tongue He was one of those huge, strong teenager types with a mental age of a seven year old.

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Marozz's post
11-05-2016, 07:04 AM
RE: Got Vertigo?
(11-05-2016 06:23 AM)Marozz Wrote:  
(10-05-2016 07:01 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I only get vertigo in really high places, such as this. My friends who used to live in Atlanta, said "OK, we're gonna go have a drink at the Westin, Peachtree Plaza". When we got there, (after making me get out of the car on a cement triangle, on a busy downtown street, where they said "OK, now you stood on the spot where Margaret Mitchell got hit by the car that killed her Facepalm ), they said "up we go" ... fuck. 72 floors up in a glass elevator on the outside of the hotel. When we got to the top, I had the most expensive drink I've ever had. Weeping

I'd have to drink a whole bottle of whiskey before I'd even walk into the elavator!Tongue
A case of "wake me up when we reach the top". Otherwise I'd take the stairs. I wouldn't care how long it takes.

I turned and faced the building, and shut my eyes. Rolleyes

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post