Got a PS4. Total noob.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-12-2015, 11:22 AM (This post was last modified: 03-12-2015 11:27 AM by The Polyglot Atheist.)
RE: Got a PS4. Total noob.
PC and RTS games all day long, man. Just use mouse as usual and keyboard sometimes, but nothing too crazy for the fingers.

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-12-2015, 01:52 PM
Noob! Tongue lol kidding, PS4 is a great system, both PS4 and Xbox One have their hits and misses but personally I have had a lot better experience using PS4 over Xbox One and I would buy a PS4 over Xbox any day. As for good games to buy I think others already have that covered pretty well.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
03-12-2015, 02:13 PM
Thanks for the input everyone. You've been a big help. I'll let you know how I decide to spend my precious few gaming dollars.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
03-12-2015, 05:35 PM
(03-12-2015 02:13 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Thanks for the input everyone. You've been a big help. I'll let you know how I decide to spend my precious few gaming dollars.

The Last of Us should be super cheap by now.
03-12-2015, 06:26 PM
I have no idea why games you need to catch up on, but if I had a PS4 I would buy the shit out of No Man's Sky when it comes out.

You get to explore an infinite universe. Everyone will play in the same universe, and you get to name anything you discover first. I wonder how long it would take people to start running into already discovered planets and stars.

Hope you enjoy your new toy!

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
08-12-2015, 12:47 AM
Don't get me wrong, I love Fallout 4. But if you'd like to try an RPG with a better story, in a more traditional (but still very dark) fantasy setting, with third person combat over first-person shooting; then try The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]