Got a job

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-07-2013, 11:25 AM
RE: Got a job
Thanks guys <3

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-07-2013, 11:33 AM
Nice work! Happy for you! Big Grin

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
17-07-2013, 12:51 PM
Thanks Logica!

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
18-07-2013, 08:36 PM
(17-07-2013 12:51 PM)Red Tornado Wrote:  Thanks Logica!

No problem! Big Grin

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
19-07-2013, 01:35 AM
Had my first 4 and a half hours of work today, I was an usher. Hard work man, hard getting the food from under the seats. Hopefully I'll get better at sweeping.

[+] 1 user Likes Question's post
19-07-2013, 01:09 PM
(16-07-2013 05:21 PM)Red Tornado Wrote:  Wasn't going to post here if I didn't really, but this morning I was ill because of how nervous I am, after the interview I chatted awhile, feeling down that I didn't get the job. (I felt that since I didn't know anyone there - and a lot of the employees knew the other people being interviewed, I wouldn't get in) so I slept. Well I woke up with good news. = ) I go in tomorrow to fill out paperwork, I got the job~

I know the feeling. Congratulations.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
19-07-2013, 01:50 PM
Grats Smile
19-07-2013, 02:22 PM
Congrats on the job. I just got one myself actually. After looking for almost a year they called and said I was hired. 2 weeks after my unemployment ran out so it was perfect timing. Such an amazing feeling.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-07-2013, 04:53 PM
ah I want to beat my mom to fucking death with these shoes, the only pair of black shoes my entire family has is these uncomfortable fucks, I actually limp when I get home

19-07-2013, 05:05 PM
(19-07-2013 04:53 PM)Red Tornado Wrote:  ah I want to beat my mom to fucking death with these shoes, the only pair of black shoes my entire family has is these uncomfortable fucks, I actually limp when I get home

I'm on my feet most of the day myself, and good shoes are critical. Some cross trainers, walking, or running shoes with impact-absorbent soles help. If you can't afford new shoes yet, at least pick up some Dr. Scholl's gel insoles to better cushion your tootsies.

Then, make sure that you have a special someone in your life who's willing to give foot massages. Thumbsup

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcmPL4codsbtiJhpFav3r...-w_49ttW6a]