Got screwed - Need Tax (US) Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-02-2015, 09:21 PM
RE: Got screwed - Need Tax (US) Help
(04-02-2015 08:12 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(04-02-2015 07:43 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  You owe taxes?

You'd have a better chance of getting off 1st degree murder where they have a confession, video evidence, several highly regarded eye witnesses, a literal boat load of DNA evidence, a grad-student lawyer and an uncorruptible judge.

Girly takes on the IRS. One of the proudest moments of my life. Still brings a tear to my eye.

I own a company up here in Canada. Getting back 6k lol

I make damn sure I "earn no money at all" lol

Having problems with your computer? Visit our Free Tech Support thread for help!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-02-2015, 10:18 PM

You'd have a better chance of getting off 1st degree murder where they have a confession, video evidence, several highly regarded eye witnesses, a literal boat load of DNA evidence, a grad-student lawyer and an uncorruptible judge.

Government departments are cunts. Especially ACC and public funded health services. But tax departments are in an entirely cunty category of their own cuntiness.

I know what you mean, they cunt get any worse. Smile

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
05-02-2015, 07:47 AM
(04-02-2015 10:18 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  

Government departments are cunts. Especially ACC and public funded health services. But tax departments are in an entirely cunty category of their own cuntiness.

I know what you mean, they cunt get any worse. Smile

nice.

[Image: oscar.png]