Got slapped by a racist

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-01-2016, 04:48 AM
Got slapped by a racist
This is a story from a few months ago, around september last year.

Was walking through town minding my own business and some hipster with dreadlocks, big plates in his ears and nose, and some really ridiculous rainbow hair stopped me and asked me if I would sign a petition to remove all of the white staff members from one of the branches of Lincoln university. I said "No, I don't support racism."
He started getting confrontational and a couple of his friends joined in, it was almost like they were trying to frighten me away, like dogs barking at a threat. I laughed at them, then the main hipster gave me a really girly slap around the face, then they left.

It would have been really funny if it wasn't for the fact that these racist retards will be inheriting the country soon.

Not quite as epic a story as my encounter with the pro-islamists who attacked me with rocks a few years ago, or the time I was confronted by a racist hipster at the chinese supermarket, but still a story. I should find them all and compile them into one place, but I'm too lazy to go through all of the threads I made in the last 5 years :V

[Image: sigone_zps207cf92c.png]

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-01-2016, 06:29 AM
RE: Got slapped by a racist
I suggest, y'honour, that the defendant has an unquenchable anti-hipster prejudice and far from, as he alleges, minding his own business, actively seeks out encounters such as these.

Tongue

[+] 5 users Like DLJ's post
18-01-2016, 06:34 AM (This post was last modified: 18-01-2016 06:37 AM by yakherder.)
What's even worse is that hipsters ruined beards.

If you can't change a car tire, shave Tongue

'Murican Canadian
[+] 3 users Like yakherder's post
18-01-2016, 06:35 AM
(18-01-2016 06:29 AM)DLJ Wrote:  I suggest, y'honour, that the defendant has an unquenchable anti-hipster prejudice and far from, as he alleges, minding his own business, actively seeks out encounters such as these.

Tongue

Dude seriously needs a bigass Girly hug.

[Image: Bear_Hug_by_CommodoreElfman.jpg]

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
18-01-2016, 12:19 PM
(18-01-2016 06:29 AM)DLJ Wrote:  I suggest, y'honour, that the defendant has an unquenchable anti-hipster prejudice and far from, as he alleges, minding his own business, actively seeks out encounters such as these.

Tongue

I live in a city that has a university and an art college, the place is literally crawling with SJWs, furries, hipsters and other such scum. :L

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
[+] 2 users Like Cetaceaphile's post
18-01-2016, 12:23 PM (This post was last modified: 18-01-2016 12:37 PM by GirlyMan.)
(18-01-2016 12:19 PM)Cetaceaphile Wrote:  

Tongue

I live in a city that has a university and an art college, the place is literally crawling with SJWs, furries, hipsters and other such scum. :L

Not that you hold any prejudices or anything. But have you ever been fucked by a furry? Or seen a grown man naked?

[Image: furry_1.jpg]

#sigh
18-01-2016, 01:23 PM
[Image: zjxrie5ljfnmbvznhdqh.jpg]

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
18-01-2016, 01:49 PM
SJW's are amazing. Saying they want to stop racism while at the same time being racist.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 2 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
18-01-2016, 01:52 PM
(18-01-2016 01:49 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  SJW's are amazing. Saying they want to stop racism while at the same time being racist.

Single Jewish Women? What the fuck?

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
18-01-2016, 01:56 PM
(18-01-2016 01:52 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(18-01-2016 01:49 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  SJW's are amazing. Saying they want to stop racism while at the same time being racist.

Single Jewish Women? What the fuck?

"Social justice warriors".