Got slapped by a racist

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-01-2016, 01:59 PM
RE: Got slapped by a racist
I guess Tumblr users have to actually exist in the real world somewhere. Better there than here.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Gilgamesh's post
18-01-2016, 02:01 PM
(18-01-2016 01:56 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  
(18-01-2016 01:52 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Single Jewish Women? What the fuck?

"Social justice warriors".

Same thing.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
18-01-2016, 02:02 PM (This post was last modified: 18-01-2016 02:06 PM by Cetaceaphile.)
(18-01-2016 01:59 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  I guess Tumblr users have to actually exist in the real world somewhere. Better there than here.
Beware, they are pretty much in all of the universities now, and many western governments, and even staging violent protests like Concerned Student 1950 and Black Lives Matter.

Tumblr isn't where this shit is from, Tumblr is just where a lot of the retards creating this shit hang around to swap shit with each other.

[Image: sigone_zps207cf92c.png]

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
[+] 1 user Likes Cetaceaphile's post
18-01-2016, 02:11 PM
(18-01-2016 02:02 PM)Cetaceaphile Wrote:  
(18-01-2016 01:59 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  I guess Tumblr users have to actually exist in the real world somewhere. Better there than here.
Beware, they are pretty much in all of the universities now, and many western governments, and even staging violent protests like Concerned Student 1950 and Black Lives Matter.

Tumblr isn't where this shit is from, Tumblr is just where a lot of the retards creating this shit hang around to swap shit with each other.
Yikes. Yeah, you're right, though. These people hold positions in high places, especially in academia. Universities are just authoritarian SJW churches at this point.
18-01-2016, 02:11 PM
(18-01-2016 02:02 PM)Cetaceaphile Wrote:  

#sigh
18-01-2016, 02:19 PM
(18-01-2016 02:11 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  
(18-01-2016 02:02 PM)Cetaceaphile Wrote:  Beware, they are pretty much in all of the universities now, and many western governments, and even staging violent protests like Concerned Student 1950 and Black Lives Matter.

Yikes. Yeah, you're right, though. These people hold positions in high places, especially in academia. Universities are just authoritarian SJW churches at this point.

It makes me glad I decided to go to college in the east instead of the west. Just goes to show you that just because you are in a prestigious college doesn't mean you are that bright.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
18-01-2016, 02:23 PM
Must be an art school thing. I never encountered anything like this in college.
I did mainly hang around science and history nerds, though, so that's probably why. lol

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
18-01-2016, 02:27 PM
(18-01-2016 02:23 PM)cactus Wrote:  Must be an art school thing. I never encountered anything like this in college.
I did mainly hang around science and history nerds, though, so that's probably why. lol

Depends on when you went, too. This SJW shit is a relatively new phenomenon. But if you hang with STEM guys you may limit your exposure, for sure.
18-01-2016, 02:38 PM
(18-01-2016 01:56 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  
(18-01-2016 01:52 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Single Jewish Women? What the fuck?

"Social justice warriors".

You people use so many acronyms that half the time I don't know what you are talking about. It's o.k. though because half the time I don't want to know what you are talking about. I don't know what "STEM guys" are either and please don't tell me; I am sure I don't want to know. We have lost the ability to communicate effectively in America and that's o.k. too. As I have aged, I have found that life is much sweeter if I don't know what is going on around me.
[+] 1 user Likes Black Eagle's post
18-01-2016, 02:45 PM
(18-01-2016 02:38 PM)Black Eagle Wrote:  
(18-01-2016 01:56 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  "Social justice warriors".

You people use so many acronyms that half the time I don't know what you are talking about. It's o.k. though because half the time I don't want to know what you are talking about. I don't know what "STEM guys" are either and please don't tell me; I am sure I don't want to know. We have lost the ability to communicate effectively in America and that's o.k. too. As I have aged, I have found that life is much sweeter if I don't know what is going on around me.
Sure I'll tell you. Basically it's the sciences, as opposed to the humanities: Science, Technology, Engineering, Maths.