Got this in my email.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-05-2016, 06:00 AM
RE: Got this in my email.
(20-05-2016 05:50 AM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  
(20-05-2016 05:13 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  If they think that "god" inflicted them with a malady to begin with -- why would they want to interfere with "his plan"?????

Why don't they just STFU and get busy with dying already?????

Don't they know that "Jesus loves them"????

You'd think they'd be glad....... but nooooooooo....

They "pray" (read "beg on bended knee" ) to be cured.......

Oh ye of little faith....

You would think they'd be all excited about meeting jeebus...
Perhaps they do lack faith...

Of course they lack faith. If they thought there was a chance at all their loved ones were in a better place, they wouldn't cry like babies when someone died. They know as well as we do that there is nothing after this, they just can't face reality.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Birdguy1979's post
20-05-2016, 06:41 AM
(20-05-2016 02:10 AM)Reltzik Wrote:  
(19-05-2016 09:29 PM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  All the people shown are from stock photos.

"Mary H"

"Ryan W"

"Sean C"

"CEO Donald W"

VERY nice catch. How do you track down something like that? Is there some sort of image-search software or something?

I put the pictures into Google image search.

☆☆☆
[+] 1 user Likes CosmicRaven's post
20-05-2016, 08:04 AM
(20-05-2016 06:41 AM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  
(20-05-2016 02:10 AM)Reltzik Wrote:  VERY nice catch. How do you track down something like that? Is there some sort of image-search software or something?

I put the pictures into Google image search.

*pokes around on their site for exactly 3 seconds*

*finds a functionality that for years he hadn't known was there*

Okay, I am now officially a dunce.
20-05-2016, 12:57 PM
The alleged "Buchinger Clinic in Germany" is actually a stock image from The 2015 Minnesota State Building Code.

Second image. This is the real Goldberg Clinic in Georgia:

[Image: static1.squarespace.png?format=500w]

And the third alleged "hospital" is not the TrueNorth Health Center in Canada, but just another stock image.

And they even manage to misspell Dr. Andreas Eenfeldt as "Dr. Andre Eenfeldt" LOL.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 2 users Like SYZ's post
20-05-2016, 01:02 PM
(20-05-2016 12:57 PM)SYZ Wrote:  The alleged "Buchinger Clinic in Germany" is actually a stock image from The 2015 Minnesota State Building Code.

And the third alleged "hospital" is not the TrueNorth Health Center in Canada, but just another stock image.

And they even manage to misspell Dr. Andreas Eenfeldt as "Dr. Andre Eenfeldt" LOL.

I am in the wrong kind of work. I bet he has a lot of undeserved money.
[+] 1 user Likes Birdguy1979's post
20-05-2016, 02:31 PM
(20-05-2016 12:57 PM)SYZ Wrote:  The alleged "Buchinger Clinic in Germany" is actually a stock image from The 2015 Minnesota State Building Code.

Nice. I didn't even bother with checking the buildings. I thought they could at least get pictures of those.

☆☆☆
[+] 1 user Likes CosmicRaven's post
20-05-2016, 03:14 PM
Well just remember the target demographic isn't book learn-need.

"What! the bible tells me how to cure my diabetes? Well the bible is true, (Because it told me so) So this must be true. TAKE MY MONEY!"

That's why I sent all my money to my long lost relative in Uganda, so he can hold onto it for safe keeping. That is until he can prove that he's the king and then he'll give me back $1,000,000.00. For helping him out. I'm going to be so rich. Suckers.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 4 users Like Commonsensei's post
21-05-2016, 04:06 AM
(20-05-2016 03:14 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  Well just remember the target demographic isn't book learn-need.

"What! the bible tells me how to cure my diabetes? Well the bible is true, (Because it told me so) So this must be true. TAKE MY MONEY!"

That's why I sent all my money to my long lost relative in Uganda, so he can hold onto it for safe keeping. That is until he can prove that he's the king and then he'll give me back $1,000,000.00. For helping him out. I'm going to be so rich. Suckers.

Biblical Boner Pills

"Gettin' Hard with Jesus!"

I'm going to make millions. Evil_monster

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
21-05-2016, 06:32 AM
(21-05-2016 04:06 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(20-05-2016 03:14 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  Well just remember the target demographic isn't book learn-need.

Biblical Boner Pills

Better slogan: "Get nailed with Jesus"

"If I ignore the alternatives, the only option is God; I ignore them; therefore God." -- The Syllogism of Fail
[+] 5 users Like Reltzik's post
21-05-2016, 06:50 AM
(21-05-2016 06:32 AM)Reltzik Wrote:  
(21-05-2016 04:06 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Biblical Boner Pills

Better slogan: "Get nailed with Jesus"

[Image: work.7339459.1.sticker375x360.zoinks-v1.png]

I'm totally stealing that.