Got this in my email.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-05-2016, 10:22 AM
RE: Got this in my email.
I wouldn't be surprised. If I was a dishonest man I would make something like that up. I wouldn't be surprised if you sold a peaice of cheap fabric and said it was a mirical cloth that could answer prays... what? It's already been done?

Well shit. I guess as long as it doesn't cost me any thing I can attach holy or jesus to it a turn a prophet. I know! Water I can pull it from my garden hose and say that I have super Jesus powers can charge the water with the holy spirt.

Gasp

... I give up.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Commonsensei's post
21-05-2016, 06:23 PM
(20-05-2016 02:31 PM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  Nice. I didn't even bother with checking the buildings. I thought they could at least get pictures of those.

[Image: static1.squarespace.png?format=500w]

It's actually more than common for these bullshit sites to simply use the first stock images they come across—and I'm betting they don't pay a cent to iStock, Gettyimages, shutterstock or any of the rest of 'em. They're just stripping out any copyright watermarks.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
21-05-2016, 07:43 PM
(21-05-2016 06:23 PM)SYZ Wrote:  
(20-05-2016 02:31 PM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  Nice. I didn't even bother with checking the buildings. I thought they could at least get pictures of those.

[Image: static1.squarespace.png?format=500w]

It's actually more than common for these bullshit sites to simply use the first stock images they come across—and I'm betting they don't pay a cent to iStock, Gettyimages, shutterstock or any of the rest of 'em. They're just stripping out any copyright watermarks.

Huh.

... I wonder if those copyright holders would appreciate being tipped off, were that the case, or if it would just not be worth their time to pursue.
21-05-2016, 11:29 PM
Relevant. Big Grin

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
22-05-2016, 12:36 PM (This post was last modified: 22-05-2016 12:45 PM by Deltabravo.)
(19-05-2016 08:02 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  I already know, but have to ask. How bullshit is it? FYI, there is a video with sound that plays automatically. Mute it before opening if at work.

Biblical Diabetes Cure

I believe this is called the Ketogenic Diet. It was the subject of a tv film with Meryl Streep. The diet is used at Johns Hopkins. I saw the film and it mentioned the bible in it. The diet was being used for epilepsy. It involved not eating for three days. The film used real life people suffering from the illness instead of actors. It was called "First Do No Harm"

If you have ever seen someone having a diabetic seizure it resembles epilepsy so the kid n the movie was probably misdiagnosed as epileptic. The movie is quite convincing and is a true story.