Government, why you so stupid?!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-01-2014, 01:54 PM
Government, why you so stupid?!
So, our government (the British government) has decided that in the face of many flood warnings (which have become more frequent in the past couple of years), they want to make cuts in the flood rescue service Dodgy

Now, cuts have been made in far too many important areas. Cuts to the forensics departments happened a few years ago. Yet, they insist on giving incentives to unemployed people by doling out the cash so they can live a better life than those who work (I am not in any way slandering those who genuinely cannot work through illness or other legitimate reasons). People get rewarded for becoming baby factories.

I know there are people who are trying to find work and I genuinely sympathise with those who find it difficult finding work in given areas of the country (I myself am having to work temporary employment whilst trying to find permanent work after being made redundant last year, and I know how difficult it can be to find something and then get picked). But I have first hand experience with people who just don't give a toss. I had worked for a couple of years trying to teach employment skills to long term unemployed and I heard so many things that made me want to punch the crap out of some of them. Most of it was laziness, the desire to do nothing but sit around and smoke dope and drink, and there was even the small few who liked to live life "gangsta" or so that's how they put themselves across.

I don't understand why our government seems hell bent on destroying this country financially, ethically and in terms of emergency services. The transport minister and Mr David Cameron have said they will "put insignificant areas back in their place, like the North East". Insignificant?! Thanks! Like the North East hasn't suffered enough at the hands of the government destroying prosperous industries such as the mines, and that's not just here. Lately they've been tightening the belt on the call centres here as well, so that's another industry in the North East that's going to pot.

Gah!

Anyway, government bad. Tea good. I need a cup of tea. Undecided

"God is a thought who makes crooked all that is straight." - Nietzsche

You can follow/read my blog on religious text and things related at: http://alookatholytext.wordpress.com/
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-01-2014, 02:00 PM
RE: Government, why you so stupid?!
Here you go dear! I live in America, so... Dumb government? I know that feel!
[Image: 048be2566eca4cc1ff4fc4f399fe6be7_zpsc0d5e472.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
05-01-2014, 02:04 PM
RE: Government, why you so stupid?!
(05-01-2014 02:00 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Here you go dear! I live in America, so... Dumb government? I know that feel!
[Image: 048be2566eca4cc1ff4fc4f399fe6be7_zpsc0d5e472.jpg]

Tea is delightful. Thank you muchly Big Grin

"God is a thought who makes crooked all that is straight." - Nietzsche

You can follow/read my blog on religious text and things related at: http://alookatholytext.wordpress.com/