Governor Of Maine Says People Of Color Are ‘The Enemy,’ Implies They Should Be Shot

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-09-2017, 03:59 PM
RE: Governor Of Maine Says People Of Color Are ‘The Enemy,’ Implies They Should Be Shot
(03-09-2017 03:04 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(03-09-2017 02:49 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  And yet he is still governor.

Maine is 95% white. Have you ever been there? They hate outsiders. They all think like that. This guy still has a 50% approval rating.

And I'm shocked you haven't moved there yet.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes ResidentEvilFan's post
03-09-2017, 04:24 PM
RE: Governor Of Maine Says People Of Color Are ‘The Enemy,’ Implies They Should Be Shot
An American politician possessed of moral fibre? What's next, crocoduck? I mean, this is a true missing link you're talking about here, MD!
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
03-09-2017, 04:29 PM
(03-09-2017 04:24 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  An American politician possessed of moral fibre? What's next, crocoduck? I mean, this is a true missing link you're talking about here, MD!

Yup..

What do you call a politician who is an asshole??

Redundant..

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 4 users Like onlinebiker's post
04-09-2017, 06:30 AM
(03-09-2017 04:29 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(03-09-2017 04:24 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  An American politician possessed of moral fibre? What's next, crocoduck? I mean, this is a true missing link you're talking about here, MD!

Yup..

What do you call a politician who is an asshole??

Redundant..

Of course politicians are assholes. They're members of the electorate.

Have you seen the electorate?

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post
04-09-2017, 01:42 PM
(03-09-2017 03:59 PM)ResidentEvilFan Wrote:  
(03-09-2017 03:04 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Maine is 95% white. Have you ever been there? They hate outsiders. They all think like that. This guy still has a 50% approval rating.

And I'm shocked you haven't moved there yet.

Can't. He married a darkie.

#sigh
04-09-2017, 03:56 PM
(03-09-2017 03:26 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(03-09-2017 03:19 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  Shit, sad to see that this kind of crap is infecting blue states.

Racism exists in every state, including blue states, but we are not talking about the average voter, but the messaging of the politicians who seek power.

The GOP used to be the party of Lincoln, but flipped during Nixon's Southern Strategy.

But Democrats have been loosing the map even blue states over the past 36 years from GOP gerrymandering and our voter apathy.

It sickens me that this GOP asshole controls a northern state, just like I cant understand how Chrispy Kritter is Governor of New Jersey.

Take a look around. Democrats lost 1,000 government seats during Obama's terms. From governors, to federal seats and state legislatures. Democrats are being rejected at every level. Their party can't even find donors. Lowest fundraising numbers in two decades.
And what you seem to constantly talk about without the tiniest bit of considering why they had those gov spots? The former gop pres control that the population moved against.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson