Graduation

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-01-2014, 06:24 PM
RE: Graduation
I didn't go to my graduation cerenony . Or prom. Or any of that crap. They really make too big a deal out of it I think. It's not like most people are done with school after high school. Over a decade later, I still don't feel like I really missed anything.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who has said it- not even if I have said it- unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. - Buddha
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-01-2014, 06:27 PM
Pffft high school.

Shit, now I feel old.

... this is my signature!
11-01-2014, 06:33 PM
(11-01-2014 06:24 PM)Ohio Sky Wrote:  I didn't go to my graduation cerenony . Or prom. Or any of that crap. They really make too big a deal out of it I think. It's not like most people are done with school after high school. Over a decade later, I still don't feel like I really missed anything.

Didn't go to my year's graduation last year, or the promy-thing. And I'm not going to either this year if I can avoid it. Both occasions are pointless and lose me money. I like my money too much to part with it for something so stupid as either of them.

Don't care what the staff thinks; leave me to my repeat and let me go at the end of the year quietly, damnit!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
12-01-2014, 12:30 PM
(11-01-2014 06:33 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(11-01-2014 06:24 PM)Ohio Sky Wrote:  I didn't go to my graduation cerenony . Or prom. Or any of that crap. They really make too big a deal out of it I think. It's not like most people are done with school after high school. Over a decade later, I still don't feel like I really missed anything.

Didn't go to my year's graduation last year, or the promy-thing. And I'm not going to either this year if I can avoid it. Both occasions are pointless and lose me money. I like my money too much to part with it for something so stupid as either of them.

Don't care what the staff thinks; leave me to my repeat and let me go at the end of the year quietly, damnit!

I went to prom because, I mean, just guess who made me go. I hated it. I had no fun at all.

Dances are pointless and the ceremonies are just too drawn out to appeal to me. I wish it were optional, so people like me didn't have to sit through the ceremony.
12-01-2014, 12:57 PM
Of course we will be needing cap and gown pics.

I'll start. May 1975

[Image: Graduation_zps7eec8e58.jpg]

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude.

Just because her eyes don't tear doesn't mean her heart doesn't cry. Just because she comes off strong doesn't mean there's nothing wrong.
12-01-2014, 01:10 PM
(12-01-2014 12:57 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Of course we will be needing cap and gown pics.

I'll start. May 1975

ANJ, YOU WERE/ARE SO GORGEOUS. Big Grin Heart
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
12-01-2014, 01:16 PM
Didn't go to my graduation. Didn't attend prom. Should have done both, but IDGAF...

...Maybe half a fuck.
13-01-2014, 03:33 PM
(12-01-2014 01:10 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(12-01-2014 12:57 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Of course we will be needing cap and gown pics.

I'll start. May 1975

ANJ, YOU WERE/ARE SO GORGEOUS. Big Grin Heart

See, I would have said that, but then people might take it the wrong way.

Looking good, Anjele. Thumbsup

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.