08-12-2011, 09:10 AM
RE: Grammar Nazi!
Their r two many gram3r natzis in this forum sumtim3s. Tongue,
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like FSM_scot's post
08-12-2011, 10:15 AM
(07-12-2011 02:35 PM)insidemyownmind Wrote:  Honestly, people need to learn how to use the words: to, too, and two. It seriously drives me insane. Also, mispelling is something that gets under my skin. If you're not sure, how to spell something, look it up! There is absolutely no reason that Ferdinand and I have better grammar than some of the adults on this site/in the world. I know that this doesn't pertain to grammar, but I think that people that are not descriptive or interesting, when they type, I just want to slap them.

There is absolutely a reason why you and Ferdy have better grammar than some of the adults. It's the same reason you would kick my ass on an algebra or geometry test. You're immersed in these topics. It's fresh and new, and, in a sense, practical because you must develop these skills to survive the passage through high school. For me, it's over 30 years since I've had to diagram a sentence. Wouldn't know where to being. It's been over 25 years since I've taken a math test. Unused skills can get pretty dusty.

So revel in your grammarous awesomeosity, and next time, the word is misspell. Big Grin

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
08-12-2011, 10:25 AM

FUCK! I meant to put *misspelling. LOL.
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes insidemyownmind's post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Actual Grammar Nazis! djhall 4 129 08-06-2014 08:58 PM
Last Post: Lienda Bella