Grammar

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-12-2012, 05:47 AM
RE: Grammar
Well we didn't rape the presents for each other. We just went to the shop, bought them unraped and didn't bother anyway. We unpacked them immediately when we got home. I am happy that I am not producing a mountain of ripped raping paper just to throw it in the trash. Such a waste...

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-12-2012, 06:38 AM
Grammar
(24-12-2012 05:24 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(24-12-2012 05:19 AM)Vera Wrote:  Everything is temporary and transient, dear. "Sic transit gloria mundi", "The candle glimmers but an hour...", "gather ye rosebuds..."

[Image: 300px-Waterhouse-gather_ye_rosebuds-1909.jpg]
Yeah you're right, it's but a temporary joy, but joy none the less. So raped they shall be...

In your case I suspect it's so temporary that the raping is over with so quick no one will hardly notice your sloppy raping techniques.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
24-12-2012, 06:39 AM
Grammar
(24-12-2012 05:47 AM)Leela Wrote:  Well we didn't rape the presents for each other. We just went to the shop, bought them unraped and didn't bother anyway. We unpacked them immediately when we got home. I am happy that I am not producing a mountain of ripped raping paper just to throw it in the trash. Such a waste...

You're obviously in favor of staying Green when you rape presents. Kinda like the Grinch, I suppose.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
24-12-2012, 08:39 AM
(24-12-2012 06:38 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(24-12-2012 05:24 AM)morondog Wrote:  Yeah you're right, it's but a temporary joy, but joy none the less. So raped they shall be...

In your case I suspect it's so temporary that the raping is over with so quick no one will hardly notice your sloppy raping techniques.
I'll have you know that I am a very careful raper. Apply tape in all the right places etc. And I take it slow. No point in raping in a hurry - it kills all the enjoyment.
24-12-2012, 08:48 AM
Grammar
(24-12-2012 08:39 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(24-12-2012 06:38 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  In your case I suspect it's so temporary that the raping is over with so quick no one will hardly notice your sloppy raping techniques.
I'll have you know that I am a very careful raper. Apply tape in all the right places etc. And I take it slow. No point in raping in a hurry - it kills all the enjoyment.

You're a sick fuck. Drinking Beverage

~Izel
24-12-2012, 08:57 AM
(24-12-2012 08:48 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  You're a sick fuck. Drinking Beverage

Sad Erx is a meanie. And he's trying to bring religion/morals into present raping techniques.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
24-12-2012, 02:25 PM
All raped, shipshape and Bristol fashion Smile
24-12-2012, 02:31 PM
Grammar
(24-12-2012 02:25 PM)morondog Wrote:  All raped, shipshape and Bristol fashion Smile

Most of my raping is done, but I don't feel as if I've done enough raping so I'm gonna go get some more.

~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
24-12-2012, 02:49 PM
(24-12-2012 08:39 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(24-12-2012 06:38 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  In your case I suspect it's so temporary that the raping is over with so quick no one will hardly notice your sloppy raping techniques.

Ain't you the one that keeps 'em in the trunk and then forgets to check on 'em? ... Yeah, that's a bit too careful.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
24-12-2012, 02:52 PM
(24-12-2012 02:49 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Ain't you the one that keeps 'em in the trunk and then forgets to check on 'em? ... Yeah, that's a bit too careful.
That's Tartarus Sauce I think...
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post