Grand Theft Auto Online - Crews.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-09-2013, 04:46 PM
Grand Theft Auto Online - Crews.

Basically this is aimed at anybody on here who plays on the Xbox 360 and will be getting Grand Theft Auto 5 and playing it online.

I have basically created a crew that a few of my personal friends will be playing on and I thought that I would extend it here for any TTA members. Basically we wish to get a small network of people added on each others xbox friends list who can play together, take part in everything GTA online will offer, help each other rank up quicker and basically have a good laugh whilst we are doing it.

The crew can be found here

Alternatively if anybody on here has their own crews set up I am looking to join them to network and play in matches when required, or you can use this thread to advertise your own crew.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2013, 08:05 PM
RE: Grand Theft Auto Online - Crews.
I'll join and play, if you don't mind. Don't know how soon I'll have the game, however.
11-09-2013, 09:34 PM
I'm in. I will be on every Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday night. You can be a member of multiple crews, right?

Feel free to add me on XBL: Anudist

I'll send a request on the social club shortly.

"Good news, everyone!"
-Cody
12-09-2013, 11:42 AM
(11-09-2013 08:05 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I'll join and play, if you don't mind. Don't know how soon I'll have the game, however.

I don't mind Ferdie, your more than welcome. There is not enough girls who play Xbox live and you ladys can be more evil than us guys, which will be handy in deathmatchs Smile

(11-09-2013 09:34 PM)Anudist Wrote:  I'm in. I will be on every Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday night. You can be a member of multiple crews, right?

Feel free to add me on XBL: Anudist

I'll send a request on the social club shortly.

Sweeeeet. I'm going online in a few minutes so I will send you a friend request on Xbox and we can have a chat Smile

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
16-09-2013, 09:56 AM
(11-09-2013 04:46 PM)bemore Wrote:  

Basically this is aimed at anybody on here who plays on the Xbox 360 and will be getting Grand Theft Auto 5 and playing it online.

I have basically created a crew that a few of my personal friends will be playing on and I thought that I would extend it here for any TTA members. Basically we wish to get a small network of people added on each others xbox friends list who can play together, take part in everything GTA online will offer, help each other rank up quicker and basically have a good laugh whilst we are doing it.

The crew can be found here

Alternatively if anybody on here has their own crews set up I am looking to join them to network and play in matches when required, or you can use this thread to advertise your own crew.

I am really pumped about this game! I enjoy CoD but every year a new game comes out and it gets less and less fun. The anticipation for GTA V is super exciting!

I will be joining ya'll once I get through some of the offline gameplay. I am not out as an agnostic atheist at home, so I most likely won't be able to participate in any conversation but it will be great to play with other free thinkers Smile
16-09-2013, 10:06 AM
XBL: snacksandbabes Big Grin
16-09-2013, 09:33 PM
Sorry it took me a while to respond to your friend reqeust bemore. Been a busy week, I accepted this morning. Smile

On a happy note, my copy is on it's way and scheduled for delivery before 3:00PM tomorrow. Happy days!

"Good news, everyone!"
-Cody
20-09-2013, 07:13 PM
hiighcalibre

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-11-2013, 12:37 PM
I'm game to join if you're still playing. GT is same as here, Azaraith. I mostly play missions and mess around in free roam - level 76...
01-11-2013, 05:42 PM
I was playing on ps3 as soon as it started working relatively normal and had some fun.
Then the amount of douchenozzles increased dramatically. Its not entirely fun for me anymore. Kind of boring. I was going to keep going until they finally added heists but I can't get it to host a session anymore and I kind of doubt they will add heists or that if they do the community will have devolved to the point of lone wolf murderers so there will be no one to heist with that wouldn't try and kill you mid mission.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user