Grand Theft Auto V

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-07-2013, 10:06 PM
Grand Theft Auto V
So I haven't been a true gamer since my Counterstrike days. I still haven't finished Infamous on my PS3 and have Infamous 2 still in the wrapper. That's not to say I don't long to play all these cool as fuck games that are coming out.

Like this gem:

http://www.gamespot.com/features/grand-t...r-6411314/

Wow this game looks AMAZING. And holy cow dung! Online play? The possibilities...

“We are all connected; To each other, biologically. To the earth, chemically. To the rest of the universe atomically.”

-Neil deGrasse Tyson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-07-2013, 11:25 PM
RE: Grand Theft Auto V
Just FYI, GTA IV has online play as well, and it is quite amazing. So much to do and things to screw around with. I'm sure the next one is going to be even better.

"Good news, everyone!"
-Cody
15-07-2013, 11:59 PM
GTA IV online freeroam was amazing... Turn off player damage and troll the fuck out of some people with a helicopter and rockets. Or do a 180 and make some friends and just talk about random shit while constructing an anarchy gang.

It just sucked on PC (online), crazy modable game... But within a year there was nobody playing. 360 always had people in freeroam.
[+] 1 user Likes WeAreTheCosmos's post
18-08-2013, 05:20 PM
It looks like it'll be one to remember. I think Red Dead Redemption was in my machine for over a year non-stop.

I've had GTA IV for a long time, but I haven't got round to doing all the side missions, I spend all my time going nuts on it. I'm really looking forward to this one...

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-08-2013, 05:30 PM
I hope they bring back some of the coolness from the San Andreas/Vice City days (increased body armor/health missions, helicopter missiles, etc.)

18-09-2013, 07:55 PM
I've been playing on it since Tuesday afternoon (not constantly), and I have to say it was worth the wait.

It's friggin' huge...

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
[+] 1 user Likes Sam's post
18-09-2013, 08:28 PM
(18-09-2013 07:55 PM)Paranoidsam Wrote:  I've been playing on it since Tuesday afternoon (not constantly), and I have to say it was worth the wait.

It's friggin' huge...

I believe everything here except (not constantly) Consider

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
18-09-2013, 08:35 PM
Is it like IV in the sense that it's a game you can't really sit down and play for longer than 1 or 2 hours?

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
18-09-2013, 08:52 PM
(18-09-2013 07:55 PM)Paranoidsam Wrote:  I've been playing on it since Tuesday afternoon (not constantly), and I have to say it was worth the wait.

It's friggin' huge...

Agreed. I played it all night last night, until 8 this morning, and am absolutely in love with this game.

"Good news, everyone!"
-Cody
18-09-2013, 10:06 PM
I thought the map was massive... then a few hours later I found that there is also significant map work done underwater too.... CRAZY
[+] 1 user Likes WeAreTheCosmos's post