Grand Theft Auto V

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-09-2013, 10:51 PM
RE: Grand Theft Auto V
Underwater? How does that work, like submarine/scuba? Sounds bloody annoying more than anything.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-09-2013, 03:50 AM
Not when there is stuff to actually explore.

"Good news, everyone!"
-Cody
19-09-2013, 05:22 AM
I have been lost in this game since it got released.

The references to modern society are subtle and hilarious, from filming celebrity "goody goodys" having Anal sex.... private security firm "merryweather" being mentioned conspiratorially as the ruling elites private army to usher in the "new world order" when not out robbing oil.... a politician on the radio saying vote for him for being honest, that he wont make empty promises and that he is an asshole and will forever be one.

The scale of it is massive. The city is probably just a bit smaller than the whole of GTA 4 and that only accounts for just under a third of the map. The rest is huge mountain ranges, forests, rivers, streams, deserts. All surrounded by a coastline that has massive deep underwater sections that can be either checked out by sub or scuba dived.

You can invest in the stock market, investing in businesses then fucking up their competitors to boost the stock shares.

Online play hasnt even been released yet..... that will be another massive piece of the pie Smile

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
19-09-2013, 06:57 AM
(19-09-2013 05:22 AM)bemore Wrote:  I have been lost in this game since it got released.

The references to modern society are subtle and hilarious, from filming celebrity "goody goodys" having Anal sex.... private security firm "merryweather" being mentioned conspiratorially as the ruling elites private army to usher in the "new world order" when not out robbing oil.... a politician on the radio saying vote for him for being honest, that he wont make empty promises and that he is an asshole and will forever be one.

The scale of it is massive. The city is probably just a bit smaller than the whole of GTA 4 and that only accounts for just under a third of the map. The rest is huge mountain ranges, forests, rivers, streams, deserts. All surrounded by a coastline that has massive deep underwater sections that can be either checked out by sub or scuba dived.

You can invest in the stock market, investing in businesses then fucking up their competitors to boost the stock shares.

Online play hasnt even been released yet..... that will be another massive piece of the pie Smile

Juan Cares company. xD Oh, and don't forget to punch your local mime! Evil_monster

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
19-09-2013, 08:38 AM
Quote:either checked out by sub or scuba dived.

Called it.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
19-09-2013, 06:07 PM
Gotta say... my favorite playable character by far is Trevor. He's just hilarious... makes me think of Jack Nicholson a bit, with that psychopathic streak.

I won't slave for beggar's pay, likewise gold and jewels,
But I would slave to learn the way to sink your ship of fools
. - The Grateful Dead
[+] 1 user Likes Sam's post
20-09-2013, 02:33 AM
(19-09-2013 06:07 PM)Paranoidsam Wrote:  Gotta say... my favorite playable character by far is Trevor. He's just hilarious... makes me think of Jack Nicholson a bit, with that psychopathic streak.

Not bad, but I had to hit up the expensive barber and get that terrible hair shaved off. Give him a stubble beard, some glasses and a white tanktop... hes got a max payne thing going now, except for the obvious personality differences.
20-09-2013, 06:53 PM
Just bought it, popping the install disk in now and firing up the oven.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-09-2013, 02:23 PM
I'll be picking this up sometime in the next week or two, just as soon as I've finished plowing through the Sly Cooper games.

[Image: MegahentaiSignature_zps7c4b73b2.jpg]
22-09-2013, 08:19 PM
(20-09-2013 06:53 PM)ridethespiral Wrote:  Just bought it, popping the install disk in now and firing up the oven.

It seems to take forever to install...

I won't slave for beggar's pay, likewise gold and jewels,
But I would slave to learn the way to sink your ship of fools
. - The Grateful Dead