Grand Theft Auto V

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-09-2013, 08:53 AM
RE: Grand Theft Auto V
(22-09-2013 08:19 PM)Paranoidsam Wrote:  
(20-09-2013 06:53 PM)ridethespiral Wrote:  Just bought it, popping the install disk in now and firing up the oven.

It seems to take forever to install...

Yeah I had to fix my XBL password or whatever and make up a new PW and it was still going...

I binged it pretty hard this weekend, best GTA I've played.

Trevor is the best character by far, his cut scenes are just amazing.

Wasted like 2 hours getting all gold in flight school...Just finished the setup missions for the second heist and after how fun the first one was I can't wait....really want to just leave work sick.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-09-2013, 02:49 AM
Oh shit its 5 am again... GTA is really fucking with my sleep patterns.

Best game I've played
Find all posts by this user
24-09-2013, 07:05 AM
I am ranked in the hundreds of the world leaderboards on the shooting ranges. My advice would be to adjust the controller sensitivity to the lowest setting, especially when shooting the moving targets. If you are going for high scores then I also recommend going as Micheal and using his slow motion special skill.

In total I have spent 61 hours playing a game that has been out for nearly 7 days. I am 90% complete on everything and finished the campaign two days ago. In between finishing the last 10% of tasks I have bought a Buzzard helicopter for two million dollars and I am practicing my "orbiting" skills (moving round in a circular motion precisely shooting one spot) as I was fucking amazing at it on GTA 4 and a user here called "Itsacow" added me on Xbox and had to rage quit because I killed him about 30 millions times in the chopper lol.

Without giving any spoilers away there are particular assassination missions where it pays to listen to the advice on who you are killing. The person asking you to kill is investing in the stock market and again, if you listen correctly you too will be able to put your money in these stocks and make a lot of a return once the assassination is completed. This is the ONLY time that your actions will affect stocks in the game and the thousands of youtube videos saying to invest in one particular airline and then go to the airport and blow up their competitors are BULLSHIT. If you wish to make money in the stock market then simply buy the stocks that are at the lowest value, check the graphs that come with them and you will see that all of them go down to the bottom, to then go straight back up over time to peak at the top. Nothing you do in the game will affect these as I have tried numerous times.

Lastly I have made a thread on here about my crew, so I shamelessly plug it again and if you go on the Rockstar social club and search for "CRIME CORPORATION" you will find my crew. I only want Xbox 360 players, no youngsters under 16 (as me and my friends talk about adult things) and you will have to have a mic to talk. If your Kill/death ratio falls below 1.0 when the online starts then you will get booted Smile

If anybody wants to add me my gamer tag is "xo KILLER ox"

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
25-09-2013, 10:29 PM
Well, that doesn't fare well for me then. I'll just be glad my GTA:O stats don't show up yet, but be warned you may end up booting me if K/D is an issue.

"Good news, everyone!"
-Cody
26-09-2013, 08:29 PM
(24-09-2013 07:05 AM)bemore Wrote:  I am ranked in the hundreds of the world leaderboards on the shooting ranges. My advice would be to adjust the controller sensitivity to the lowest setting, especially when shooting the moving targets. If you are going for high scores then I also recommend going as Micheal and using his slow motion special skill.

In total I have spent 61 hours playing a game that has been out for nearly 7 days. I am 90% complete on everything and finished the campaign two days ago. In between finishing the last 10% of tasks I have bought a Buzzard helicopter for two million dollars and I am practicing my "orbiting" skills (moving round in a circular motion precisely shooting one spot) as I was fucking amazing at it on GTA 4 and a user here called "Itsacow" added me on Xbox and had to rage quit because I killed him about 30 millions times in the chopper lol.

Without giving any spoilers away there are particular assassination missions where it pays to listen to the advice on who you are killing. The person asking you to kill is investing in the stock market and again, if you listen correctly you too will be able to put your money in these stocks and make a lot of a return once the assassination is completed. This is the ONLY time that your actions will affect stocks in the game and the thousands of youtube videos saying to invest in one particular airline and then go to the airport and blow up their competitors are BULLSHIT. If you wish to make money in the stock market then simply buy the stocks that are at the lowest value, check the graphs that come with them and you will see that all of them go down to the bottom, to then go straight back up over time to peak at the top. Nothing you do in the game will affect these as I have tried numerous times.

Lastly I have made a thread on here about my crew, so I shamelessly plug it again and if you go on the Rockstar social club and search for "CRIME CORPORATION" you will find my crew. I only want Xbox 360 players, no youngsters under 16 (as me and my friends talk about adult things) and you will have to have a mic to talk. If your Kill/death ratio falls below 1.0 when the online starts then you will get booted Smile

Have you found the "you know what" under the sea yet?

Shit, piss, fuck, cunt, cocksucker, motherfucker, tits... - George Carlin.
26-09-2013, 10:42 PM
(25-09-2013 10:29 PM)Anudist Wrote:  Well, that doesn't fare well for me then. I'll just be glad my GTA:O stats don't show up yet, but be warned you may end up booting me if K/D is an issue.

You will be fine Smile

(26-09-2013 08:29 PM)Paranoidsam Wrote:  
(24-09-2013 07:05 AM)bemore Wrote:  I am ranked in the hundreds of the world leaderboards on the shooting ranges. My advice would be to adjust the controller sensitivity to the lowest setting, especially when shooting the moving targets. If you are going for high scores then I also recommend going as Micheal and using his slow motion special skill.

Have you found the "you know what" under the sea yet?

Do you mean the UFO in the top left hand corner?

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
26-09-2013, 10:49 PM
(26-09-2013 10:42 PM)bemore Wrote:  You will be fine Smile
Haha, alright. I've played a few already and am getting used to it, but there is a reason I've been sticking to racing for the most part, or coop jobs.

"Good news, everyone!"
-Cody
26-09-2013, 11:29 PM
(26-09-2013 10:42 PM)bemore Wrote:  
(25-09-2013 10:29 PM)Anudist Wrote:  Well, that doesn't fare well for me then. I'll just be glad my GTA:O stats don't show up yet, but be warned you may end up booting me if K/D is an issue.

You will be fine Smile

(26-09-2013 08:29 PM)Paranoidsam Wrote:  Have you found the "you know what" under the sea yet?

Do you mean the UFO in the top left hand corner?

Yeah... I was trying to figure out if I could somehow salvage it with the Cargobob.

But it's way too deep. So I'm busy hunting all the pieces for that hippie in the desert.

30-09-2013, 08:13 AM
Beat the main missions this weekend, used the Lester assassinations/stock market to multiply my take to 1.14 Billion per character...Trying to decide which character should buy the golf course...

Also stole the Military Jet after a few failed attempts....Wow is it fast, and those pigs in their choppers don't stand a chance.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
30-09-2013, 01:03 PM
(30-09-2013 08:13 AM)ridethespiral Wrote:  Beat the main missions this weekend, used the Lester assassinations/stock market to multiply my take to 1.14 Billion per character...Trying to decide which character should buy the golf course...

Also stole the Military Jet after a few failed attempts....Wow is it fast, and those pigs in their choppers don't stand a chance.

How much did you have to invest to get over a billion?