Granny spinning thugs

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-04-2014, 04:31 AM
Granny spinning thugs
http://www.news.com.au/technology/online...6875928104

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2014, 05:41 AM
RE: Granny spinning thugs
It's a prank and granny was in on it. I have to believe that in order to have any hope for humanity.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
06-04-2014, 05:46 AM
(06-04-2014 05:41 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  It's a prank and granny was in on it. I have to believe that in order to have any hope for humanity.

Here I thought you were smarter than that, Girlyman; just let it go, let all your expectations of humanity go. You'll feel better.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
06-04-2014, 05:59 AM
(06-04-2014 05:46 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(06-04-2014 05:41 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  It's a prank and granny was in on it. I have to believe that in order to have any hope for humanity.

Here I thought you were smarter than that, Girlyman; just let it go, let all your expectations of humanity go. You'll feel better.

hmm ... Consider ... pretty sure I could spin FreeThought's scrawny ass. ... Consider ...

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
06-04-2014, 06:04 AM
(06-04-2014 05:59 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(06-04-2014 05:46 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Here I thought you were smarter than that, Girlyman; just let it go, let all your expectations of humanity go. You'll feel better.

hmm ... Consider ... pretty sure I could spin FreeThought's scrawny ass. ... Consider ...

I'm not exactly the scrawniest of individual, Man.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
06-04-2014, 06:37 AM
(06-04-2014 06:04 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(06-04-2014 05:59 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  hmm ... Consider ... pretty sure I could spin FreeThought's scrawny ass. ... Consider ...

I'm not exactly the scrawniest of individual, Man.

I'll spin you anyway. It'd be even funnier. Sumos spinning other sumos. That's just fucking hilarious.

06-04-2014, 06:51 AM
(06-04-2014 06:37 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(06-04-2014 06:04 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  I'm not exactly the scrawniest of individual, Man.

I'll spin you anyway. It'd be even funnier. Sumos spinning other sumos. That's just fucking hilarious.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post