Gravity visualized

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-04-2014, 07:26 AM (This post was last modified: 30-04-2014 07:34 AM by earmuffs.)
RE: Gravity visualized
(30-04-2014 02:38 AM)sporehux Wrote:  http://store.steampowered.com/app/72200/

universe sandbox

You will be surprised how slow the speed of light is..

For those of us who are a) cheap b) broke or c) both a and b. and d) know how to torrent

Wow that is an awesome little program. Pray to God the world doesn't spontaneously expand to the size of the sun is all I have to say.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-04-2014, 07:37 AM
(29-04-2014 09:46 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  This video uses a simple demonstration to explain the warping effect of gravity on the fabric of space.

OH yeah, the OP...

Thanks for this, too. I was trying to explain this to someone just last night and was going to look up video to do so. Thanks for doing the leg work for me. Thumbsup

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
30-04-2014, 08:37 AM
(30-04-2014 07:37 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(29-04-2014 09:46 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  This video uses a simple demonstration to explain the warping effect of gravity on the fabric of space.

OH yeah, the OP...

Thanks for this, too. I was trying to explain this to someone just last night and was going to look up video to do so. Thanks for doing the leg work for me. Thumbsup

My pleasure.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes ghostexorcist's post
30-04-2014, 08:54 AM
A three dimensional version of the demonstration might be two sheets around an ball.

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Alex_Leonardo's post
30-04-2014, 09:14 AM
(30-04-2014 08:54 AM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  A three dimensional version of the demonstration might be two sheets around an ball.

[Image: Exploding-head.gif]

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".