Great Atheist interview?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-03-2012, 01:43 PM (This post was last modified: 13-03-2012 01:59 PM by satan69.)
Great Atheist interview?
Anyone see this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5NQF5Ha5tM fox interview. great stuff. I cant believe fox gave us 10 minutes.

here is another. catholic vs atheist..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OewwDBMrF5Q
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes satan69's post
13-03-2012, 03:04 PM (This post was last modified: 13-03-2012 03:29 PM by Thomas.)
RE: Great Atheist interview?
(13-03-2012 01:43 PM)satan69 Wrote:  I cant believe fox gave us 10 minutes.

Fair and Balanced

3 on 1 with a very biased moderator...

Silverman is awesome.

Donohue:
"Screw people who are not christian. Let them get their own holiday. Get over it.
"Hitler was an atheist and hated christmas"
What a jackass!

The old gods are dead, let's invent some new ones before something really bad happens.
13-03-2012, 04:43 PM
RE: Great Atheist interview?
I've seen the first video and I the christian "defence" was horrid.

I can't possibly understand how there are comments like "Silver got his tush ripped in this´╗┐ one. pathetic how low atheists have to go. they are so threatened and scared....I love it." but then again youtube comments are not known for their intelligence.

But still, exactly what did Silverman say that were proven wrong? I know it's a faith-based issue, but the christians didn't even look educated enough to make a good discussion...

Well, one thing I disagree with though is the "God is a myth" billboards. In defence he said that there are similar billboards with "Atheists burn in hell", but following the same path and making targeted/offensive billboards doesn't make things better.
Then again I guess you have to stir things up to be recognized by the public.

Haven't seen the other video yet.