Great Christian Fallacies.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-06-2013, 08:59 AM (This post was last modified: 25-06-2013 01:04 PM by Stephen Charchuk.)
Re: RE: Great Christian Fallacies.
(25-06-2013 08:38 AM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  The Bible says to pray on all occasions, to ask for "anything", etc.

The bible is a highly edited and revised piece of work. A CHURCH invention for the most part. It is suspect as well. It's not a very reliable proof of anything that wasn't already long known elsewhere and the funny part it's all you have. Pathetic. And to also say that you believe that you know better than god's will as well. Sacrilege. Even your alias is a show of your arrogance. It should say 'ThankyouJesus" or 'ToPleaseJesus', but as it is is an affront to god's will.. Or else you're just ignorant of what asking for something in a PRAyer actually means. Remember, your god is suppose to be all-knowing so one has no need to ask at all. All you have to do is accept whatever is her will.

Quote:I see little reason to take your post as a serious one but you are absolutely incorrect and if yours is the level of religious "knowledge" on this forum on average, very few people have the right here to debate me on any resolution touching Christianity.

I had said VALID excuse. If anything this only shows just how gulible you truly are. There is no knowledge in religion. It only has speculation which it delusionally passes off as knowledge and fact. It is quite clear that you also have no clue about the very bloody history of Christianity from the Crudsades, to the Burning Times, to the Holocaust, etc, etc... You most likely believe that all of Christianity's history stops with the bible itself. I've got news for you. Its quite bloody itself since they take pride in killing for god.

I only have to respect your right to believe whatever you want. I don't have to respect the belief itself or else I'd have to respect human sacrifice and cannibalism as well. Religion is the very definition of a fallacy.

Sent From My NEO x5....
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Stephen Charchuk's post
25-06-2013, 09:00 AM
(25-06-2013 08:43 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  I think I see the problem. Consider

Exactly.

Sent From My NEO x5....
25-06-2013, 12:50 PM
RE: Great Christian Fallacies.
Pleasejesus,please answer this.
What is the point for prayer if god already has a plan?
If your god exists,and is allmighty,nothing could change his plans.
So,why would you go to the doctor if god planned for you to be sick?
Why would you pray for your healt if god's plan was that you would be sick?
Whats the point in praying for your safety if god planned that a car would hit you?
It seems that your god is pretty weak if he exists,prayers and doctors could change his plans..

Just sayin....

KC IS A LIAR!!!! HE PROMISED ME VANILLA CAKES AND GAVE ME STRAWBERRY CAKE Weeping
25-06-2013, 12:57 PM
(25-06-2013 12:50 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  Pleasejesus,please answer this.
What is the point for prayer if god already has a plan?
If your god exists,and is allmighty,nothing could change his plans.
So,why would you go to the doctor if god planned for you to be sick?
Why would you pray for your healt if god's plan was that you would be sick?
Whats the point in praying for your safety if god planned that a car would hit you?
It seems that your god is pretty weak if he exists,prayers and doctors could change his plans..

Just sayin....

The point of PRAyer is to thank god for all of those things and to say how wonderful she is for giving them to him. Anything else is sacrilege.

Sent From My NEO x5....
25-06-2013, 05:22 PM
(25-06-2013 08:59 AM)Stephen Charchuk Wrote:  
(25-06-2013 08:38 AM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  The Bible says to pray on all occasions, to ask for "anything", etc.

The bible is a highly edited and revised piece of work. A CHURCH invention for the most part. It is suspect as well. It's not a very reliable proof of anything that wasn't already long known elsewhere and the funny part it's all you have. Pathetic. And to also say that you believe that you know better than god's will as well. Sacrilege. Even your alias is a show of your arrogance. It should say 'ThankyouJesus" or 'ToPleaseJesus', but as it is is an affront to god's will.. Or else you're just ignorant of what asking for something in a PRAyer actually means. Remember, your god is suppose to be all-knowing so one has no need to ask at all. All you have to do is accept whatever is her will.

Quote:I see little reason to take your post as a serious one but you are absolutely incorrect and if yours is the level of religious "knowledge" on this forum on average, very few people have the right here to debate me on any resolution touching Christianity.

I had said VALID excuse. If anything this only shows just how gulible you truly are. There is no knowledge in religion. It only has speculation which it delusionally passes off as knowledge and fact. It is quite clear that you also have no clue about the very bloody history of Christianity from the Crudsades, to the Burning Times, to the Holocaust, etc, etc... You most likely believe that all of Christianity's history stops with the bible itself. I've got news for you. Its quite bloody itself since they take pride in killing for god.

I only have to respect your right to believe whatever you want. I don't have to respect the belief itself or else I'd have to respect human sacrifice and cannibalism as well. Religion is the very definition of a fallacy.

If I just accept Her will will she will me well?Confused
[+] 1 user Likes Mr Woof's post
25-06-2013, 06:17 PM
Entertainment value is now less than nothing.

Sent From My NEO x5....
25-06-2013, 06:30 PM (This post was last modified: 25-06-2013 06:45 PM by GirlyMan.)
(25-06-2013 06:17 PM)Stephen Charchuk Wrote:  Entertainment value is now less than nothing.

Entertainment value is everything, but that very well might be equivalent to less than nothing.

Breathing - it's more art than science.
26-06-2013, 05:22 AM (This post was last modified: 26-06-2013 05:52 AM by Stephen Charchuk.)
Sniff, sniff..... What's that smell? It smells like salome. Kind of stale salome at that......

Sent From My NEO x5....
26-06-2013, 02:57 PM
Quote:I had said VALID excuse. If anything this only shows just how gulible you truly are. There is no knowledge in religion. It only has speculation which it delusionally passes off as knowledge and fact. It is quite clear that you also have no clue about the very bloody history of Christianity from the Crudsades, to the Burning Times, to the Holocaust, etc, etc... You most likely believe that all of Christianity's history stops with the bible itself. I've got news for you. Its quite bloody itself since they take pride in killing for god.

So, you are saying that you find that the perpetrators of the Holocaust, the Inquisition, etc. were people who devoutly followed as many precepts of the Bible as possible?
26-06-2013, 03:53 PM
(26-06-2013 02:57 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  So, you are saying that you find that the perpetrators of the Holocaust, the Inquisition, etc. were people who devoutly followed as many precepts of the Bible as possible?

Well of course, but than again the bible is filed with many contradictory passages and many are written in such a way as to mean whatever the reader may want them to mean. I've seen the same passage used to justify opposite things. Or even to be used to "prove" a current tyrant as the so-called "anti-Christ". It's no surprised that the overly religious are so fucked up. Or as I say; Religiously insane.

Sent From My NEO x5....