Great School.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-09-2014, 11:39 AM
Great School.
Now I have to go back to school. I hate it there. Its nothing but drama, and kids complaining. I don't mind learning but jeez. At least I am a senior this year.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-09-2014, 11:56 AM
RE: Great School.
(01-09-2014 11:39 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Now I have to go back to school. I hate it there. Its nothing but drama, and kids complaining. I don't mind learning but jeez. At least I am a senior this year.

I started back to college last week. This should be my last semester. Did you ever manage to raise your GPA? I'd hate for that to keep such a bright kid from making it into a good university.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-09-2014, 12:02 PM
(01-09-2014 11:56 AM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  
(01-09-2014 11:39 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Now I have to go back to school. I hate it there. Its nothing but drama, and kids complaining. I don't mind learning but jeez. At least I am a senior this year.

I started back to college last week. This should be my last semester. Did you ever manage to raise your GPA? I'd hate for that to keep such a bright kid from making it into a good university.

Most likely, seeing as I passed every class with a B(an A in zoologyBig Grin).

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
01-09-2014, 12:04 PM
(01-09-2014 12:02 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(01-09-2014 11:56 AM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  I started back to college last week. This should be my last semester. Did you ever manage to raise your GPA? I'd hate for that to keep such a bright kid from making it into a good university.

Most likely, seeing as I passed every class with a B(an A in zoologyBig Grin).

Very good. I'm glad to hear that.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-09-2014, 03:50 PM

At first I thought: 'Hold on; going back to school at the arse end of the year is weird.'

Then I remembered where you were, and it all continued to make little sense.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
01-09-2014, 04:04 PM
(01-09-2014 03:50 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  

At first I thought: 'Hold on; going back to school at the arse end of the year is weird.'

Well sorry america is dumber than the rest of the first world.

01-09-2014, 04:07 PM
(01-09-2014 04:04 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(01-09-2014 03:50 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  At first I thought: 'Hold on; going back to school at the arse end of the year is weird.'

Well sorry america is dumber than the rest of the first world.

You better be sorry.

It's difficult to believe that the you guys are the current premier nation on Earth...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
01-09-2014, 05:14 PM
(01-09-2014 04:07 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(01-09-2014 04:04 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Well sorry america is dumber than the rest of the first world.

You better be sorry.

It's difficult to believe that the you guys are the current premier nation on Earth...

Because we are rich stupid and have guns. You know what is more dangerous then a smart guy with a gun? An idiot with one,