Great quotes

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.5 Average
03-09-2014, 02:59 PM
RE: Great quotes
(03-09-2014 02:55 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  
(03-09-2014 02:46 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  Jesus said that. this is precisely one of the reasons why I'm very quick to announce to people about every evil thing in my heart and every defect that I have so that it will not be hidden In sheep's clothing.

Hmmmm....
why would somebody come to a forum and announce to hundreds of people that they are sick in the head, perverted, unstable, have a fascination with things that are quite dark and morbid, on psychiatric medication, and cut and paste their criminal record if they were trying to deceive people into thinking they were a great person?

that is a quote by the way and I consider it quite reasonable and rational. Wink
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2014, 03:03 PM
(03-09-2014 02:59 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  
(03-09-2014 02:55 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Hmmmm....
why would somebody come to a forum and announce to hundreds of people that they are sick in the head, perverted, unstable, on psychiatric medication, and cut and paste their criminal record if they were trying to deceive people into thinking they were a great person?

that is a quote by the way and I consider it quite reasonable and rational. Wink

This is precisely why this place might not be right for you. I suggest you try to find another forum more accepting of your predilections.

Shoo fly

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
03-09-2014, 03:09 PM
(03-09-2014 02:59 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  
(03-09-2014 02:55 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Hmmmm....
why would somebody come to a forum and announce to hundreds of people that they are sick in the head, perverted, unstable, have a fascination with things that are quite dark and morbid, on psychiatric medication, and cut and paste their criminal record if they were trying to deceive people into thinking they were a great person?

Matt. Are you familiar with narcissistic personality disorder?
That is what I believe is your issue.
And I say that to help you. You have a lot of the signs of it.
The hallmark sign is self loathing.
I told that to you when you first came to AF.
This is why I have a hard time staying your friend.
That is why you act as you do, my non professional opinion.

Be true to yourself. Heart
03-09-2014, 03:18 PM
I have some of the symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder but many of them are not there. I don't try to charm and deceive anyone that I'm a great guy. But from what I've read about narcissistic personality disorder , they think they're entitled to everything and that everybody should like them and that they are awesome people.

this does not make me a good person, but the truth is I have a great deal of compassion for other people and I think about other people and their suffering and try to help out very much which also is not an indicator of narcissistic personality disorder.

I understand that there are more than one type of narcissistic personality disorder but its really not conclusive and I talked with many mental health professionals and they do not believe I have that.
03-09-2014, 03:22 PM
Get out, you guys. This is fer quotes, not discussing Wicked Clown and/or his abounding psychological issues.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 7 users Like Free Thought's post
03-09-2014, 03:26 PM (This post was last modified: 03-09-2014 03:45 PM by Wicked Clown.)
(03-09-2014 03:09 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  
(03-09-2014 02:59 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  why would somebody come to a forum and announce to hundreds of people that they are sick in the head, perverted, unstable, have a fascination with things that are quite dark and morbid, on psychiatric medication, and cut and paste their criminal record if they were trying to deceive people into thinking they were a great person?

Matt. Are you familiar with narcissistic personality disorder?
That is what I believe is your issue.
And I say that to help you. You have a lot of the signs of it.
The hallmark sign is self loathing.
I told that to you when you first came to AF.
This is why I have a hard time staying your friend.
That is why you act as you do, my non professional opinion.
I don't think anybody here is a professional but I talk with professionals on a regular basis and have for years and they say I dont have that disorder. I deffinately have bipolar, with a likely possibility of borderline personality disorder, and symptoms of autism and PTSD.

trust me, I have seen enough therapists, counselors , and too many psychiatrists to even talk about ,and been in many treatment facilities. If I had narcissistic personality disorder , at least one of those 20 plus people would have recognized it.

but I was convinced I did , though not anymore.

just got your note FT.

To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment
Ralph Waldo Emmerson
03-09-2014, 04:05 PM
There's no place like home. ~ Dorothy from the movie, The Wizard of Oz

Be true to yourself. Heart
03-09-2014, 04:15 PM
One would have to be completely irrational to say that God is perfect, and the epitome of love and justice after having read the Bible. - Mr Janes
03-09-2014, 05:03 PM
"Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. "

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 1 user Likes Can_of_Beans's post
03-09-2014, 05:06 PM
"Never tell someone to go to hell. One, they won't go and two, they'll remember you told them."

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson