Great quotes

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.5 Average
30-08-2016, 04:07 PM
RE: Great quotes
(30-08-2016 01:34 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(30-08-2016 01:15 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  " Thing is, if you're fighting Nazis, the USSR is an ally, no matter how weird and downright inhuman their apparatus is. If you're fighting homegrown Nazis, telling the troops that "they're part of the problem" because of their non-vegan, non-locally grown diet is not helping. It's making everything worse. It's letting Nazis win so you can have the smelliest farts under the blanket."

The Good Reverend Roger

I'm confused. I literally have no idea what the good reverend Roger is saying.

Then it worked.....

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
31-08-2016, 10:20 AM
It's often the case that viral infections where pathogens invade neurons and their axons are extremely painful and debilitating. I've only known one person who's contracted shingles and that, luckily, caused only minor discomfort. But this is a long way off from the topic of Favourite Quotes.
02-09-2016, 11:27 PM
''What you want is on the other side of fear.'' - Jack Canfield

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 4 users Like Deidre32's post
04-09-2016, 06:40 AM
[Image: Warren-Buffett-Scorecard.png]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 4 users Like Full Circle's post
04-09-2016, 05:34 PM
(04-09-2016 06:40 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  [Image: Warren-Buffett-Scorecard.png]

I Heart that

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 2 users Like Deidre32's post
06-09-2016, 06:41 PM
If the pen is mightier than the sword, then why do actions speak louder than words?

'Murican Canadian
[+] 5 users Like yakherder's post
06-09-2016, 07:27 PM
(06-09-2016 06:41 PM)yakherder Wrote:  If the pen is mightier than the sword, then why do actions speak louder than words?

"The pen is mightier than the sword" has been updated to "The word processor is mightier than the rocket launcher" -- George Carlin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 3 users Like onlinebiker's post
06-09-2016, 09:51 PM
"The pen is only mightier than the sword at a distance of more than five feet."
--Robert A. Wilson

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 6 users Like Old Man Marsh's post
07-09-2016, 06:37 AM
“It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends on his not understanding it.” ~ Upton Sinclair

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
07-09-2016, 06:39 AM
"All great ideas go through three stages. In the first stage, they are ridiculed. In the second stage, they are strongly opposed. In the third stage, they are considered to be self-evident.” ~ Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher

[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post