Great quotes

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.5 Average
13-11-2014, 06:38 PM
RE: Great quotes
(13-11-2014 06:36 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  
(13-11-2014 06:21 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Well....I wouldn't that far. Oxytocin is not overrated. Laugh out load

Yeah! Chocolate. Mmmmm....

You can keep the love though. Dodgy

Yea.

Chocolate.

That's what I was thinking.

BlushLaugh out load

I agree on the love part, though. It's weird...when you're in it, it's the best feeling ever. When it's over, you are like...I'll never do that again. Sort of like a night out drinking with friends...fun when it's happening, but the hang over the next day sucks. Laugh out load

Be true to yourself. Heart
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Deidre32's post
13-11-2014, 06:45 PM
(13-11-2014 06:38 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  
(13-11-2014 06:36 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  Yeah! Chocolate. Mmmmm....

You can keep the love though. Dodgy

Yea.

Chocolate.

BlushLaugh out load

I agree on the love part, though. It's weird...when you're in it, it's the best feeling ever. When it's over, you are like...I'll never do that again. Sort of like a night out drinking with friends...fun when it's happening, but the hang over the next day sucks. Laugh out load

I find your analogy confusing.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
13-11-2014, 06:50 PM
(13-11-2014 06:45 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(13-11-2014 06:38 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Yea.

Chocolate.

BlushLaugh out load

I find your analogy confusing.

Love is great when you're in it, but when you're out of love (after a break up, for example)...it's not so great. And the tendency to want to swear off love altogether, can be overwhelmingly great.

13-11-2014, 08:34 PM
(13-11-2014 06:50 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  
(13-11-2014 06:45 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I find your analogy confusing.

Love is great when you're in it, but when you're out of love (after a break up, for example)...it's not so great. And the tendency to want to swear off love altogether, can be overwhelmingly great.

Sounds like a whole lot of too much effort to me.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
13-11-2014, 08:40 PM
"If the circumstances make it such that you can't fuck a man in the ass, then just peckerslap him." -Lyndon B. Johnson

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
[+] 1 user Likes Res Publica's post
13-11-2014, 11:06 PM
(13-11-2014 08:40 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  "If the circumstances make it such that you can't fuck a man in the ass, then just peckerslap him." -Lyndon B. Johnson

[Image: man.jpg]

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
13-11-2014, 11:16 PM
(13-11-2014 11:06 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(13-11-2014 08:40 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  "If the circumstances make it such that you can't fuck a man in the ass, then just peckerslap him." -Lyndon B. Johnson

[Image: man.jpg]

the eyes cannot unsee what has been seen. Gasp

Laugh out load

[+] 3 users Like Deidre32's post
14-11-2014, 09:29 PM
(13-11-2014 08:34 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(13-11-2014 06:50 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Love is great when you're in it, but when you're out of love (after a break up, for example)...it's not so great. And the tendency to want to swear off love altogether, can be overwhelmingly great.

Sounds like a whole lot of too much effort to me.

You need to get laid, dude. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
15-11-2014, 12:11 AM
(14-11-2014 09:29 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(13-11-2014 08:34 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Sounds like a whole lot of too much effort to me.

You need to get laid, dude. Drinking Beverage

Last I heard, there was a difference between getting laid and the experience of love on which I was commenting.

My point remains valid.

Also, you've seen me. My very visage alone makes the case that there'd be way too much effort to be put in for what you suggest to be worth it.

15-11-2014, 02:45 AM
(15-11-2014 01:57 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Morals are the standards by which people live; ethics are what get in the way of hybrid animal science and weird 60's-esque psychological experiments.

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
[+] 2 users Like Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue's post