[Image: yourtask.jpg]

Ohhh, I identify with the bottom one. Sad

Be true to yourself. Heart
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
19-09-2015, 08:11 PM
RE: Great quotes
"I think the first real change in women’s body image came when JLo turned it butt-style. That was the first time that having a large-scale situation in the back was part of mainstream American beauty. Girls wanted butts now. Men were free to admit that they had always enjoyed them. And then, what felt like moments later, boom—Beyoncé brought the leg meat. A back porch and thick muscular legs were now widely admired. And from that day forward, women embraced their diversity and realized that all shapes and sizes are beautiful.

Ah ha ha. No. I’m totally messing with you. All Beyoncé and JLo have done is add to the laundry list of attributes women must have to qualify as beautiful. Now every girl is expected to have Caucasian blue eyes, full Spanish lips, a classic button nose, hairless Asian skin with a California tan, a Jamaican dance hall ass, long Swedish legs, small Japanese feet, the abs of a lesbian gym owner, the hips of a nine-year-old boy, the arms of Michelle Obama, and doll tits. The person closest to actually achieving this look is Kim Kardashian, who, as we know, was made by Russian scientists to sabotage our athletes."

Tina Fey.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 6 users Like Banjo's post
20-09-2015, 02:08 AM
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.

Friedrich Nietzsche.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 8 users Like Szuchow's post
20-09-2015, 10:23 AM
[Image: bob-marley-quote.jpg]

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
20-09-2015, 10:27 AM
[Image: top-love-quotes_4714-1.png]

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
20-09-2015, 10:41 AM
(19-09-2015 07:55 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(18-09-2015 11:49 AM)jennybee Wrote:  [Image: rumi_quote.jpg]

[Image: yourtask.jpg]

Rummie?

Why are you quoting a drunken sailor??? Wink

When rich people fight wars with one another, poor people are the ones to die.
Jean-Paul Sartre

Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
20-09-2015, 11:06 AM
All witches are selfish, the Queen had said.

But Tiffany's Third Thoughts said: Then turn selfishness into a weapon! Make all things yours! Make other lives and dreams and hopes yours! Protect them! Save them! Bring them into the sheepfold! Walk the gale for them! Keep away the wolf! My dreams! My brother! My family! My land! My world! How dare you try to take these things, because they are mine!
- Terry Pratchett, The Wee Free Men

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
[+] 4 users Like Unbeliever's post
20-09-2015, 08:41 PM
"Insanity is wasting your life as a nothing when you have the blood of a killer flowing in your veins. Insanity is being shit on, beat down, coasting through life in a miserable existence when you have a caged lion locked inside you and a key to release it." Sloan (Morgan Freeman), Wanted

'Murican Canadian
[+] 3 users Like yakherder's post
20-09-2015, 10:44 PM
(20-09-2015 08:41 PM)yakherder Wrote:  "Insanity is wasting your life as a nothing when you have the blood of a killer flowing in your veins. Insanity is being shit on, beat down, coasting through life in a miserable existence when you have a caged lion locked inside you and a key to release it." Sloan (Morgan Freeman), Wanted

Good movie!

22-09-2015, 12:28 PM
"Listen, happy endings is fine if they turn out happy," said Granny, glaring at the sky. "But you can't make 'em for other people. Like the only way you could make a happy marriage is by cuttin' their heads off as soon as they say 'I do', yes? You can’t make happiness. You can't go around building a better world for people. Only people can build a better world for people. Otherwise it's just a cage."
- Terry Pratchett, Witches Abroad

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
[+] 2 users Like Unbeliever's post