Great quotes

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 3.71 Average
15-10-2015, 08:42 AM
RE: Great quotes
(15-10-2015 08:22 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(15-10-2015 08:15 AM)jennybee Wrote:  [Image: weatherquote.jpg]

Bull, come to north east Ohio and I'll show you what bad weather looks like. Tongue

Ha ha, I have seen bad weather I'm originally from MA remember Wink I also used to live in Ohio. The people there would be shoveling 1 inch of snow. Pussies Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
15-10-2015, 08:51 AM
(15-10-2015 08:42 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(15-10-2015 08:22 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  Bull, come to north east Ohio and I'll show you what bad weather looks like. Tongue

Ha ha, I have seen bad weather I'm originally from MA remember Wink I also used to live in Ohio. The people there would be shoveling 1 inch of snow. Pussies Tongue

I didn't say Ohio, I said North East Ohio... Tongue

The snow we get here is comparable to the northeast US. When DC got "snowmaggedon" it was 24 inches in 2 weeks. Laugh out load I laughed like hell because we had recently gotten that much where I live in 2 days. The Lake Effect drastically changes the weather up here. Even Akron, which isn't too far south of me, doesn't get nearly the snowfall/cloudcover/rain/shitstorms that we get in NEO. Hell, Seattle gets more sunshine than we do.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 1 user Likes itsnotmeitsyou's post
15-10-2015, 08:55 AM
(15-10-2015 08:42 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(15-10-2015 08:22 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  Bull, come to north east Ohio and I'll show you what bad weather looks like. Tongue

I'm anxious for igloo weather. I told my son we'd build a fort out of snow bricks in the backyard. The cool thing about Canada is that it may very well stay intact for 3 or 4 months, especially if I fortify it with a bit of water so it can completely freeze Thumbsup

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
15-10-2015, 09:05 AM
(15-10-2015 08:55 AM)yakherder Wrote:  
(15-10-2015 08:42 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Ha ha, I have seen bad weather I'm originally from MA remember Wink I also used to live in Ohio. The people there would be shoveling 1 inch of snow. Pussies Tongue

I'm anxious for igloo weather. I told my son we'd build a fort out of snow bricks in the backyard. The cool thing about Canada is that it may very well stay intact for 3 or 4 months, especially if I fortify it with a bit of water so it can completely freeze Thumbsup

I miss the snow Sad I can't wait to get back to snowmobiling, skiing, snowtubing etc. etc. I'll also have my nieces and nephews to play in the snow with Big Grin

I loved making snow forts as a kid. So much fun. I don't remember ours lasting very long though Sad We had one of those plastic blocks like this:

[Image: 653390808_941.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
15-10-2015, 09:32 AM
[Image: AC%20Grayling%20on%20Religious%20Apologi...theism.jpg]

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-10-2015, 09:34 AM
[Image: a46b682651f10c79c72d42730bdc661c.jpg]

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Octapulse's post
15-10-2015, 09:35 AM
(15-10-2015 09:05 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(15-10-2015 08:55 AM)yakherder Wrote:  I'm anxious for igloo weather. I told my son we'd build a fort out of snow bricks in the backyard. The cool thing about Canada is that it may very well stay intact for 3 or 4 months, especially if I fortify it with a bit of water so it can completely freeze Thumbsup

I miss the snow Sad I can't wait to get back to snowmobiling, skiing, snowtubing etc. etc. I'll also have my nieces and nephews to play in the snow with Big Grin

I loved making snow forts as a kid. So much fun. I don't remember ours lasting very long though Sad We had one of those plastic blocks like this:

Building them to last is definitely an art Big Grin

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
15-10-2015, 09:41 AM
(15-10-2015 09:35 AM)yakherder Wrote:  
(15-10-2015 09:05 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I miss the snow Sad I can't wait to get back to snowmobiling, skiing, snowtubing etc. etc. I'll also have my nieces and nephews to play in the snow with Big Grin

Building them to last is definitely an art Big Grin

Well, I am going to need somewhere to live when I move back to MA Laugh out load
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
15-10-2015, 10:17 AM
Speaking of snow forts--how cool is this place?? Definitely going to be on my list of things to do!

http://www.icehotel.com/
15-10-2015, 10:24 AM
(15-10-2015 09:05 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(15-10-2015 08:55 AM)yakherder Wrote:  I'm anxious for igloo weather. I told my son we'd build a fort out of snow bricks in the backyard. The cool thing about Canada is that it may very well stay intact for 3 or 4 months, especially if I fortify it with a bit of water so it can completely freeze Thumbsup

I can cure your missing snow.

Just show up each morning - and clean off the porch, sidewalk and driveway so my SO can get her car outta the garage and go to work.......

I'm guessing you'll be immune to the lures of snow in less than a week..

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post