Great victory of the True Atheism: 150 Evolutionary Papers are in trash!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-10-2016, 11:49 AM
RE: Great victory of the True Atheism: 150 Evolutionary Papers are in trash!
(25-10-2016 11:29 AM)theBorg Wrote:  So, let us pray, what all the printed nonsense will be not only trashed, but also recycled! Save the Mother Nature from id- Censored -s!

Hey fucktard... see my post above this? Check it out and weep LOL.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-10-2016, 11:52 AM
Borg is spamming. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
25-10-2016, 12:23 PM
(25-10-2016 11:52 AM)Chas Wrote:  Borg is spamming. Drinking Beverage

Boring spam too

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
25-10-2016, 12:25 PM
Today I Learned I am apparently an atheist, because theBorg quoted me and called me one.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post
25-10-2016, 12:30 PM
(25-10-2016 09:22 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(25-10-2016 09:11 AM)unfogged Wrote:  ........ Please prove me wrong.

A building has the builder. A painting has the painter. A paper has the writer. The Universe has the True God. So much for the "false atheism". Laugh out load Not let's work with the True Atheism. The God has no reason to create, unless He cares. So, He gave us the True Church and the Holy Bible. In the Bible the Adam was created about 7 000 years ago. So, the PhD thesis of the martyr Kent Hovind is true. True to whom? To the True God, of course!

Laugh out load

I don't give out negative reps very often. The whole time I've been here I've given out 2 negatives. One was for Call of the Wild and another was for Q. Congratulations, you're number 3.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
25-10-2016, 12:36 PM
(25-10-2016 11:24 AM)theBorg Wrote:  You have just rephrased my proof for it to look stupid.

I did not rephrase it at all. I merely quoted it. It looked stupid all on its own.

Quote:This is called not the "debunking", but "mockery".

There was nothing to debunk as it was a tired argument that has already been debunked many times. Mockery is all it deserves now.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post
25-10-2016, 12:40 PM
(25-10-2016 08:36 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
Quote:Atheist: "I think it's less "betrayed Kent Hovind" and more Hovind was convicted in a Federal court for dodgy economic stuff."

These Kent's "friends" have sinned. Because the sinless way to solve the problems is following: Matthew 18:15-17 KJV.
Were the taxes discussed or not, prior to the Complaint to police? If no, then they have betrayed the Kent.
There are True Christians, which are not different from Jesus Christ, and there are false Christians. Which ones have written the Complaint?
You see: the True Atheism does not mean to destroy, tempt, or test the True Religion. You guys, are chosen to fight the false religions only!

Quote:The method assumes that variations in the number of different fossils at any given time are a reflection of how much rock was available. It has been used in more than 150 published research papers since it was first used in 2007.
Dr Sakamoto, evolutionary biologist at the University of Reading, said: "Our work calls into question nearly a decade's worth of scientific reports and interpretations on the way life on Earth has evolved.
The researchers ran thousands of simulations to test the data correction method, but found it failed to return correct results in as much as 100% of the simulated cases.

http://phys.org

So, let us pray, what all the printed nonsense will be not only trashed, but also recycled! Save the Mother Nature from id- Censored Censored -s!

Laugh out load Laugh out load Laugh out load

You do realize this IS the way science works ... it self-corrects. As opposed to your bullshit religion which claims to have the truth, (which has been debunked) and NEVER self-corrects.
As far as your idiotic " Laugh out load Laugh out load Laugh out load " goes :
"He who laughs last, laughs best".

BTW, yet another spammy thread.
Ban this fucking troll. Tongue

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 11 users Like Bucky Ball's post
25-10-2016, 01:16 PM
(25-10-2016 12:36 PM)unfogged Wrote:  
(25-10-2016 11:24 AM)theBorg Wrote:  You have just rephrased my proof for it to look stupid.

I did not rephrase it at all. I merely quoted it. It looked stupid all on its own.

Quote:This is called not the "debunking", but "mockery".

There was nothing to debunk as it was a tired argument that has already been debunked many times. Mockery is all it deserves now.

It is the established law of reality: a building has the builder, the paper has author, a wedding dress has the designer. So, anything, even the Nature itself has the Creator. Capisce?
25-10-2016, 01:21 PM
(25-10-2016 01:16 PM)theBorg Wrote:  It is the established law of reality: a building has the builder, the paper has author, a wedding dress has the designer. So, anything, even the Nature itself has the Creator. Capisce?

No, not "anything". Things that do not occur naturally must be created. We do not know that the universe was not created naturally so it is therefore premature to say that it requires a creator. Wakarimasu ka?

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
25-10-2016, 01:23 PM
(25-10-2016 01:16 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(25-10-2016 12:36 PM)unfogged Wrote:  I did not rephrase it at all. I merely quoted it. It looked stupid all on its own.

It is the established law of reality: a building has the builder, the paper has author, a wedding dress has the designer. So, anything, even the Nature itself has the Creator. Capisce?

...and the creator has a creator. Got it! Thumbsup

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 1 user Likes Deesse23's post