Great victory of the True Atheism: 150 Evolutionary Papers are in trash!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-10-2016, 11:37 PM
RE: Great victory of the True Atheism: 150 Evolutionary Papers are in trash!
(25-10-2016 11:20 PM)theBorg Wrote:  Even the apostle Paul can not convert a false atheist nowadays.

Paul of Tarsus was the Antichrist. Didn't you get the memo?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Astreja's post
25-10-2016, 11:53 PM
I guess Borgy doesn't want to deal with the fact that I handed him his ass over the total failure to understand the article he started this thread with, so he has to jump to other topics?

Borg, seriously. Almost everything you have been taught by your church leaders is *DEMONSTRABLY* incorrect.

Figure it out. They lied and you swallowed.

The lies, I mean.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
26-10-2016, 12:31 AM
(25-10-2016 11:53 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  I guess Borgy doesn't want to deal with the fact that I handed him his ass over the total failure to understand the article he started this thread with, so he has to jump to other topics?

Borg, seriously. Almost everything you have been taught by your church leaders is *DEMONSTRABLY* incorrect.

Figure it out. They lied and you swallowed.

The lies, I mean.

I don't think Borg is an honest proselytizer. He's a troll. He knows perfectly well that what he says is pure shit.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
26-10-2016, 12:37 AM
(25-10-2016 10:36 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(25-10-2016 02:09 PM)morondog Wrote:  ...... They're invariably full of themselves and stupid as Censored

Take my advice, friend: to increase your (already very high) reputation you need to stop using the f-word!

Laugh out load

I just got repped by a Goddess. When's the last time your shitty deity did something for you?

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
26-10-2016, 12:39 AM
(25-10-2016 10:19 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(25-10-2016 01:21 PM)unfogged Wrote:  No, not "anything". Things that do not occur naturally must be created. We do not know that the universe was not created naturally so it is therefore premature to say that it requires a creator. Wakarimasu ka?

Stop sticking to the false atheism just because to live in the True Atheism is much more intellectual. So, you have rephrased our proof and came to inconclusive text. But when you leave the proof incorrupt-ed, it is still the proof. The proof is proof. It proves with 100 percent certainty.

If i was your god, i would be omni-embarassed to having had created something so ignorant as you.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 2 users Like Deesse23's post
26-10-2016, 12:49 AM (This post was last modified: 26-10-2016 02:23 AM by Deesse23.)
(25-10-2016 10:36 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(25-10-2016 02:09 PM)morondog Wrote:  ...... They're invariably full of themselves and stupid as fuck

Take my advice, friend: to increase your (already very high) reputation you need to stop saying fuck!

The only advice someone should take from you is to do the exact opposite of what you are suggesting. That is a safe bet, 100,00%

26-10-2016, 12:54 AM
(26-10-2016 12:37 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(25-10-2016 10:36 PM)theBorg Wrote:  Take my advice, friend: to increase your (already very high) reputation you need to stop using the f-word!

Laugh out load

I just got repped by a Goddess. When's the last time your shitty deity did something for you?

Check again please. Angel

[+] 1 user Likes Deesse23's post
26-10-2016, 01:02 AM
(26-10-2016 12:54 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
(26-10-2016 12:37 AM)morondog Wrote:  I just got repped by a Goddess. When's the last time your shitty deity did something for you?

Check again please. Angel

Why thank you kindly Smile If I had more rep to give out I'd definitely do so... Sadly once you've repped someone once you can't do it again Undecided Well you can but it doesn't make the green number go up so it seems a bit pointless.

26-10-2016, 01:12 AM
Borg, here are some F words for ya.

Failure
Fraud
Fanatic
Festering
Fake
Fickle
Fringe
Foil

&

Fucked up

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 1 user Likes Rahn127's post
26-10-2016, 03:42 AM
(26-10-2016 01:12 AM)Rahn127 Wrote:  Borg, here are some F words for ya.
F Censored up

Do not let the f-word be the final comment in this beautiful scientific thread, friend!

Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup Heart Heart Heart