Great weekend

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-04-2014, 06:56 AM
Great weekend
So, yesterday, it was announced that my wife's novel is being published! It will be for sale next February. This book is the first of three that she's written, and they're already talking about possibilities for her second one.

On a much less important note, after a several months-long project, I just finished deploying a project to production today. I hate doing these things on Saturdays, but it's done!

The rest of the weekend is shaping up to be pretty good, albeit hectic.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like RobbyPants's post
19-04-2014, 06:56 AM
RE: Great weekend
Crap. This was supposed to be in the Casual Coffee house. I blame tabbed browsing and me being stupid.

Sorry, guys!
19-04-2014, 07:07 AM
Great news! Smile

Mate ask the mods to move the thread. They moved my illness thread right away. They were tremendous.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
19-04-2014, 07:13 AM
Your will was our command

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
19-04-2014, 07:18 AM
Excellent work! Bowing Thumbsup

I love it when people do good work. Pride in a job well done. Beautiful.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
19-04-2014, 07:27 AM
(19-04-2014 06:56 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  So, yesterday, it was announced that my wife's novel is being published! It will be for sale next February. This book is the first of three that she's written, and they're already talking about possibilities for her second one.

On a much less important note, after a several months-long project, I just finished deploying a project to production today. I hate doing these things on Saturdays, but it's done!

The rest of the weekend is shaping up to be pretty good, albeit hectic.

That is great news! I hope it flies off the bookshelf.

My favorite part, well two favorite parts, are the name of the publishing company SwHeartHeartn Reads and this:

Katie lives in Michigan with two daughters, two cats, and one very patient husband who was also her high school sweetheart.

You have always come across as a nice guy! Thumbsup

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
19-04-2014, 08:21 AM
(19-04-2014 07:13 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Your will was our command

Careful! We don't need this going to my head.

(19-04-2014 07:27 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  My favorite part, well two favorite parts, are the name of the publishing company SwHeartHeartn Reads and this:

Katie lives in Michigan with two daughters, two cats, and one very patient husband who was also her high school sweetheart.

You have always come across as a nice guy! Thumbsup

Thanks! Yeah, she was pretty busy there for a while It's weird to think I've known her over half my life, now.
19-04-2014, 12:24 PM
Hopefully, I will get to reading it.

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Alex_Leonardo's post