Greetings!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-01-2013, 05:03 PM
RE: Greetings!
Oh, no need to be so formal... I mostly just blurt shit out. But then... I'm vile. Dodgy

You might be wise to follow your own path. Wink

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-01-2013, 07:14 PM
(30-01-2013 03:20 PM)Lucius Wrote:  My name's Kieran and I'm from the UK. I'm 26 (27 this year) and am in university, in the final year of my BSc Computer Science degree.

Yes! Another Computer Scientist. I do believe that we are likely the dominant species here by now. The rest of you will do what we program you to do goddamit.

I'd start a poll but can't think of how to word it without offending many of the other members:

Computer Scientist
Engineer
Physical Scientist
Doctor
Mathematician
Teacher
Artist
Scum-sucking Bottom-feeding Lawyer
A Mind is a Terrible Thing to Waste

just don't feel quite right.

Breathing - it's more art than science.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
31-01-2013, 01:45 PM
(30-01-2013 07:14 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 03:20 PM)Lucius Wrote:  My name's Kieran and I'm from the UK. I'm 26 (27 this year) and am in university, in the final year of my BSc Computer Science degree.

Yes! Another Computer Scientist. I do believe that we are likely the dominant species here by now. The rest of you will do what we program you to do goddamit.
We will one day rule the world, we shall!

Regards,
Lucius

"It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
[+] 1 user Likes Lucius's post