Greetings!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-05-2013, 12:29 PM
Greetings!
Greetings! Smile

So, being an atheist/atheist agnostic/agnostic atheist/secularist/various other terms which mean the same thing and a freethinker; therefore, a thinking atheist, and looking for a forum to join populated by fellows like myself, I concluded that joining a forum called 'the thinking atheist' must be perfect! Big Grin

I hope my conclusion turns out to be accurate. Angel

...and, uh... that's all I could think of. Huh

Blush

"Humans always measure what they see in front of them to what they already know. They will deny anything outside of that. They are shallow lifeforms, so enthralled with superficial appearances that they fail to see the truth."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes MrAttacus's post
31-05-2013, 12:57 PM
RE: Greetings!
The "thinking" part may be suspect around here, but you're welcome to show us how it's done. Big Grin

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
31-05-2013, 01:57 PM
Howdy. Cool

"It's a most distressing affliction to have a sentimental heart and a skeptical mind.”
― نجيب محفوظ, Sugar Street
04-06-2013, 11:12 AM
(31-05-2013 12:57 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  The "thinking" part may be suspect around here, but you're welcome to show us how it's done. Big Grin

Big Grin

And what could you possibly mean by that I wonder...?Tongue

"Humans always measure what they see in front of them to what they already know. They will deny anything outside of that. They are shallow lifeforms, so enthralled with superficial appearances that they fail to see the truth."
04-06-2013, 12:46 PM
(04-06-2013 11:12 AM)MrAttacus Wrote:  
(31-05-2013 12:57 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  The "thinking" part may be suspect around here, but you're welcome to show us how it's done. Big Grin

Big Grin

And what could you possibly mean by that I wonder...?Tongue

Durr....

Welcome Smile
04-06-2013, 12:53 PM
Oh great, another thinker...welcome aboard Smile

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume