Greetings

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-03-2014, 03:25 PM
RE: Greetings
(21-03-2014 03:04 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(21-03-2014 02:53 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  ....or ignore. I'll choose that option. Big Grin

Haven't said it, yet; Howdy Shy
And seriously, Muffs aint bad guy, just in need of a course on etiquette, ...maybe Rolleyes
Welcome Big Grin

Howdy back and thank you Big Grin

The beauty of the heart, is the lasting beauty. - Rumi Heart
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-03-2014, 03:28 PM
(17-03-2014 11:50 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(17-03-2014 10:23 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Yes...it's great to see some from there, here...and vice versa. Big Grin

I do a lot of "business" with the FT over there... mainly LastPoet.

We trade info to help keep each others' forums clean.

I post every now and again, but TTA consumes the majority of my allocated Internet time in my life.

oooh, last poet is awesome. That's cool. I heard about this site, recently after someone mentioned they had been banned here. I was like I need to check that site out, then. Laugh out load

21-03-2014, 07:42 PM (This post was last modified: 21-03-2014 07:46 PM by earmuffs.)
(21-03-2014 01:48 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  I tune out people who talk down to me as if I'm stupid.
Not into placating Internet bullies. But thanks for stopping in, earmuffs.

Yes just like a theist putting their fingers in their ears and going lalalalalalalala.

Don't get pissy at me because you're not willing to accept criticism of your retarded belief.

Quote:Muffs is a force of nature Wink Don't worry he's a little shit to everyone. Finally you can't help but laugh...

I'm not being a little shit, I'm informing her that her belief is fucking retarded.
I'm educating her to her fucktarded ways, she should be thanking me but instead she get's all angry that I'm trying to inform her.

The biggest problem with theists is that they're not willing to accept or even listen to counter points to their beliefs. This person has the same issue.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
21-03-2014, 10:40 PM
(21-03-2014 07:42 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(21-03-2014 01:48 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  I tune out people who talk down to me as if I'm stupid.
Not into placating Internet bullies. But thanks for stopping in, earmuffs.

Yes just like a theist putting their fingers in their ears and going lalalalalalalala.

Don't get pissy at me because you're not willing to accept criticism of your retarded belief.

Quote:Muffs is a force of nature Wink Don't worry he's a little shit to everyone. Finally you can't help but laugh...

I'm not being a little shit, I'm informing her that her belief is fucking retarded.
I'm educating her to her fucktarded ways, she should be thanking me but instead she get's all angry that I'm trying to inform her.

The biggest problem with theists is that they're not willing to accept or even listen to counter points to their beliefs. This person has the same issue.

Muffsy mon ami, for the love, stop being horrible, yes? You are indeed being a little shit. You may not believe so but in fact, I am informing you that this is the case. Will you accept this counterpoint to your belief?

You're being way too abrasive in the way you present your ideas. You are free to think what you like about someone, but if you actually want to have a discussion with them then it's up to you to at least try not to piss them off initially. You being rude then complaining about how people get angry... what did you expect? Flowers? Christ man, you're a cool guy but *learn some fucking manners* Angry

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
22-03-2014, 07:38 AM
(21-03-2014 10:40 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(21-03-2014 07:42 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Yes just like a theist putting their fingers in their ears and going lalalalalalalala.

Muffsy mon ami, for the love, stop being horrible, yes? You are indeed being a little shit. You may not believe so but in fact, I am informing you that this is the case. Will you accept this counterpoint to your belief?

You're being way too abrasive in the way you present your ideas. You are free to think what you like about someone, but if you actually want to have a discussion with them then it's up to you to at least try not to piss them off initially. You being rude then complaining about how people get angry... what did you expect? Flowers? Christ man, you're a cool guy but *learn some fucking manners* Angry

If they're pissed off than that is on them not me.
It's not my fault that she is blatantly avoiding valid points as to why her belief is fucktarded. If she wants polite, it might help to be polite and carry on the conversation rather than sticking your fingers in your ears and screaming lalalalalala like a 5 year old child.

If you're gonna come here with stupid beliefs like agnosticism than at least be prepared to have a conversation about it.

22-03-2014, 08:18 AM
I haven't acted remotely like a child lol why are you lying? Is this how you bait people to discuss stuff? by making false assumptions about them?

You don't even know me. I have no desire to dialogue with you. You are rude and I don't care how many people here find you funny or like you, I don't want to dialogue with you.

22-03-2014, 08:30 AM
You have no desire because you're no better than a mindless theist.

22-03-2014, 08:34 AM (This post was last modified: 22-03-2014 08:39 AM by Deidre32.)
(22-03-2014 08:30 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  You have no desire because you're no better than a mindless theist.

Nah, I just don't need your approval.

Apparently from other comments, this is how you are. And people pacify you by letting you berate them. I hold atheistic/agnostic views. How I came to that was a long path away from religion. Again, I don't need your approval and the fact that you continue to badger me reveals your character, not mine.

Think as you wish.

22-03-2014, 08:36 AM
Plus if you find this so rude that you're refusing to engage in conversation than you're also a little bitch (pussy) and need to tit up.

That's just a bit of life advice.

Quote:Nah, I just don't need your approval.

It's not about my approval. It's about you having a stupid belief and me informing you so you may progress your education.

22-03-2014, 08:40 AM
This type of badgering is allowed in the intro section here? Wow.