Greetings!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-05-2015, 10:56 AM
Greetings!
Y'know, posting this now, I wish I had some sort of grand back story as to how I got here.. I've never been religious... grew up in a "Lutheran" home, where we only went to church maybe twice a year, at Easter and Christmas, and did the while Sunday school thing ask the way through confirmation, but never bought it.

Lately though, I've been finding myself get more and more fed up with all the religious nonsense that I see everywhere. Stumbled onto this podcast a month or so ago, and am working my way through the entire iTunes backlog. The thing that actually prompted me to end up here was that I just listened to the episode called "Clash from the Past", where he talked to his old boss, and... Holy god, was it frustrating to listen to! I had to rant about it somewhere, but Facebook is off limits, due to the number of people that would be less than thrilled to hear what I have to say...

So you all get to hear it instead! Lucky you! Glad to be here, and hope to see you all around.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Solaire's post
28-05-2015, 11:02 AM
RE: Greetings!
I think you should less than thrill them Angel

Welcome to TTA.

Smile

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
28-05-2015, 11:05 AM
Welcome
28-05-2015, 11:09 AM
Welcome!
28-05-2015, 11:18 AM
Hi Solaire, good to have you here. Lots of different and ongoing discussions so, jump right in!

Welcome to the forum. Smile

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
28-05-2015, 11:23 AM
You and your thoughts are welcome.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
28-05-2015, 12:56 PM
Welcome.
28-05-2015, 01:13 PM
Welcome aboard! Big Grin

"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too"? - Douglas Adams Bechased
28-05-2015, 02:04 PM
Great to have you on board! Welcome!

**Crickets** -- God
28-05-2015, 02:46 PM
Hello! Big Grin