Greetings

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-11-2015, 03:56 AM
Greetings
Hi, The name is Dennis. I'm a 25 year old dude from the beautiful country of sauerkraut and beer. Though I was raised catholic by my mother (my father never gave a fuck about that stuff), I never really considered myself as a believer as I was never really plagued by spiritual delusions. When I started to questioning the stuff parents tell their kids, god died pretty fast for me to.

After that I considered myself an atheist, left the church, dabbled into LaVey but found him silly and ended up wth Nietzsche.
I found this forum by coincidence and thought I,d check it out.

So... Yhea.... Hi.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-11-2015, 04:11 AM
RE: Greetings
Hello! Big Grin
05-11-2015, 05:04 AM
Welcome Smile

1 Like = 1 Prayer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-11-2015, 07:31 AM
Welcome!
05-11-2015, 07:39 AM
Welcome!

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
05-11-2015, 07:40 AM
(05-11-2015 03:56 AM)Fenris Wrote:  Hi, The name is Dennis. I'm a 25 year old dude from the beautiful country of sauerkraut and beer.

Welcome...so you’re from Ohio then? Cool

Cities of the Midwest
The Midwestern cities of Milwaukee, Cincinnati, St. Louis, Chicago, as well as port cities of New York, and Baltimore were favored destinations of German immigrants. Also, the Northern Kentucky area along the Ohio River was a favored destination. By 1900, the populations of the cities of Cleveland, Milwaukee, Hoboken, and Cincinnati were all more than 40% German American. Many concentrations acquired distinctive names suggesting their heritage, such as the “Over-the-Rhine” district in Cincinnati and "German Village" in Columbus, Ohio.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
05-11-2015, 07:43 AM
Yow, nice username Tongue Welcome Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
05-11-2015, 08:47 AM
(05-11-2015 07:40 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(05-11-2015 03:56 AM)Fenris Wrote:  Hi, The name is Dennis. I'm a 25 year old dude from the beautiful country of sauerkraut and beer.

Welcome...so you’re from Ohio then? Cool

Lol, nope. I'm a original Kraut

Anyway thanks for the welcome
05-11-2015, 08:50 AM

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
05-11-2015, 08:50 AM
Hello and welcome!

Supposedly, I'm descended from your part of the world. I don't really like sauerkraut; but, I like beer! So, I figure I'm half Tongue