Greetings!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-10-2016, 09:16 PM
Greetings!
Greetings,
my name is Nguyen (typical Vietnamese name). I'm from Saigon, Vietnam.
Pleased to meet you all!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like uyennganh's post
16-10-2016, 09:28 PM
RE: Greetings!
Hi welcome!
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
16-10-2016, 09:36 PM
Cool. I think you might be our first member from Vietnam.

Welcome to TTA! We look forward to your perspective and insight. Smile

Edit to Add: A word of caution, though. Jennybee is our nicest member... so it's all downhill from here! Big Grin

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
16-10-2016, 09:44 PM
Welcome!
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
16-10-2016, 09:46 PM
Yuennganh - It's typical to tell us a little bit about yourself, in the intro thread. You don't have to do so, of course, but a bit more than just on what particular piece of the globe you live would help us start getting to know you.

Don't worry if you are or aren't a religious person. You can tell us about your beliefs, as well. We don't mind believers, here, so long as they're respectful and honest (the ones who come here to preach and tell us lies about what atheism "really is" tend to see the rougher side of our rhetoric), and some are highly-respected.

And if you're an atheist, perhaps a bit about why you became one, or if you always were one, et cetera.

You can include hobbies, education, career, places you've been... whatever!

Again, welcome to TTA. Smile

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
16-10-2016, 09:51 PM
So then...
you must be new then, Nguyen ?

Welcome to the funny farm.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
16-10-2016, 10:02 PM
Hello everyone,
Thank you so much! I didn't expect that my topic would get these much warming welcome!

(16-10-2016 09:46 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Yuennganh - It's typical to tell us a little bit about yourself, in the intro thread. You don't have to do so, of course, but a bit more than just on what particular piece of the globe you live would help us start getting to know you.

Don't worry if you are or aren't a religious person. You can tell us about your beliefs, as well. We don't mind believers, here, so long as they're respectful and honest (the ones who come here to preach and tell us lies about what atheism "really is" tend to see the rougher side of our rhetoric), and some are highly-respected.

And if you're an atheist, perhaps a bit about why you became one, or if you always were one, et cetera.

You can include hobbies, education, career, places you've been... whatever!

Again, welcome to TTA. Smile

Hello there!
First thing first, I would like to say thank for your interested about my so-called "religious" life!
I am an atheist, 100%. For your information, Vietnamese is a communist country. Thus, its ideology worships the atheism. (but, not anymore, the government are strongly supporting the buddhism) Though I'm not a infatuated for communism (they suck, no offense to anyone who supports the communism here), I greatly support the idea of being an atheist.
In fact, a lot of Vietnamese here do not belong to any religions, my family for example. Although there are still a lot of religious people doing ridiculous things here, you all can say that Vietnam is not a religious country or should I say, not belong to any kind of religion at least.
[+] 2 users Like uyennganh's post
16-10-2016, 10:12 PM
Chào mừng bạn!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Astreja's post
17-10-2016, 02:06 AM
Hello! Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
17-10-2016, 02:19 AM
Hello.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post