12-07-2017, 05:24 PM
RE: Greetings.
Welcome!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
12-07-2017, 06:19 PM
(12-07-2017 03:22 PM)unfogged Wrote:  When you click 'reply' it quotes the post you are replying to. Next to 'Reply' is a button with no text label and if you hover the mouse over it the label is 'Quote this post'. Click that and it will change color. Do the same on every post you want to reply to at the same time and then either 'Reply' on the last one or use 'New reply' and it will quote all the flagged posts. Is that what you are looking for?

Yes, that is precisely what I was looking for, unfogged. Thank you very much; I have done as much with this very post.

(12-07-2017 01:55 PM)jennybee Wrote:  The blue people are part of an underground TTA resistance movement. We meet on Wednesdays at 730 pm EST. Knock three times...two loud, one soft. The secret password is "Chocolate Cupcakes." Wink And...er...we also expect you to bring chocolate cupcakes Tongue

Thank you for the welcome, jennybee. It looks I've missed the meeting (it's 8:16 EST as I type this), but that's okay. I've never been much of one for resistance movements. You won't see me out in the streets carrying banners or hurling molotov cocktails. I try to keep my head beneath the parapets. If Trump comes out with a Muslim registry to determine who is to go in the detention camps, I would not be one of those people who've vowed to register as a Muslim out of solidarity.

‘S Rìoghal Mo Dhream
[+] 1 user Likes MacGregor Mathers's post
12-07-2017, 08:52 PM
Welcome to the forum

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 1 user Likes Paleophyte's post
14-07-2017, 06:41 AM
G'day mate, and welcome to TTA. Smile

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
14-07-2017, 10:52 PM
Welcome!