Greetings

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-06-2012, 10:33 AM
Greetings
Hello. New member here, though not a new visitor. Just figured it was time to create an account.

I'm a thirtysomething Engish teacher and freelance writer type. Also an atheist, of course Smile. I was long ago active in the Secular Web / Internet Infidels community, but when that site had an epic fracturing three or so years ago I wandered away from the nontheist Internet community (not from nontheism though). Been looking for a good nontheist forum to settle into, and I think I've found it here.

--W@L
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-06-2012, 10:37 AM
RE: Greetings
Welcome aboard and enjoy the forums!

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
29-06-2012, 10:38 AM
(29-06-2012 10:33 AM)Writer@Large Wrote:  Hello. New member here, though not a new visitor. Just figured it was time to create an account.

I'm a thirtysomething Engish teacher and freelance writer type. Also an atheist, of course Smile. I was long ago active in the Secular Web / Internet Infidels community, but when that site had an epic fracturing three or so years ago I wandered away from the nontheist Internet community (not from nontheism though). Been looking for a good nontheist forum to settle into, and I think I've found it here.

--W@L
Welcome. We're probably too cracked to fracture.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
29-06-2012, 11:46 AM
Welcome to TTA!

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
30-06-2012, 12:09 AM