Greetings, Atheists, I am Christ.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-03-2013, 11:20 AM
RE: Greetings, Atheists, I am Christ.
(29-03-2013 11:14 AM)Lord Steven Christ Wrote:  I'm just announcing my soon-to-be reign over humanity.

[Image: 129042357975606556.jpg]

I was just thinking...

Damn you youtube! I didn't need to know what kind of nutbags are out there!

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
29-03-2013, 11:20 AM
Look for me to be announced to the world shortly.
You will be instructed what to do as we prepare for the cataclysm.
Listen to your authorites.

Peace and understanding.
Find all posts by this user
29-03-2013, 11:23 AM
(29-03-2013 11:20 AM)Lord Steven Christ Wrote:  Look for me to be announced to the world shortly.

Peace and understanding.

I suggest going back to the insane-asylum. Not sure how you got out... Must have made the guards facepalm themselves to death.

2.5 billion seconds total
1.67 billion seconds conscious

[+] 1 user Likes Adenosis's post
29-03-2013, 11:26 AM
Seriously everyone there's nothing to see here move along. It's like a little child crying because they did not get their way sometimes you just need to look away and they will stop crying when they don't get the attention they were seeking. I challenge everyone to not give this person any more airtime. He's had enough

I am not adding to this thread

I am blocking his user

I am blocking his YouTube Chanel

He does not deserve any of our time, creativity or discourse
29-03-2013, 11:27 AM
(29-03-2013 11:18 AM)vindicarblack Wrote:  My suggestion for everyone. Stop feeding this troll and devote your intelligence and time to helping people with real questions

I see it rather as diffusing my inherent evil by ragging on a douchbag impervious to insults. Thumbsup

Besides, when I wanna "devote my intelligence" to something, I'm listening, not talking. Smartass

[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post
29-03-2013, 11:34 AM
(29-03-2013 11:27 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(29-03-2013 11:18 AM)vindicarblack Wrote:  My suggestion for everyone. Stop feeding this troll and devote your intelligence and time to helping people with real questions

I see it rather as diffusing my inherent evil by ragging on a douchbag impervious to insults. :thumbsup:

Besides, when I wanna "devote my intelligence" to something, I'm listening, not talking. :smartass:

I was not being a smartass.
29-03-2013, 11:37 AM
(29-03-2013 11:20 AM)Lord Steven Christ Wrote:  Look for me to be announced to the world shortly.

Peace and understanding.

You know, for the reincarnation of Christ, there sure is a lot of you.

[Image: atheistsignature.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes yumeji's post
29-03-2013, 11:41 AM

Peace and understanding.

So when nothing happens and you are left sitting there looking like an idiot. What then? will you go speak to a DR because you are clearly in need of help.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
29-03-2013, 11:44 AM
(29-03-2013 11:34 AM)vindicarblack Wrote:  
(29-03-2013 11:27 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  I see it rather as diffusing my inherent evil by ragging on a douchbag impervious to insults. Thumbsup

Besides, when I wanna "devote my intelligence" to something, I'm listening, not talking. Smartass

I was not being a smartass.

The "smartass" emote I use to display personal scholarship, always a reference to what I'm saying, never to what I'm responding.

And I read that you are using compassion. Empathy. Simulation of mind of another in mind. And if you simulate this nutbag in your mind, you're gonna go crazy. Tongue

This place gets to hopping when these ignoramuses show up - feeding frenzy - but I also simulate the minds of my peers, here. And conclude that all the apparent hate is displaced without malice; and if malice should show up, we back away from the keyboard.

I got a utility philosophy. If a tool shows up, use it.

[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
29-03-2013, 01:09 PM
In a court of law with unbiased and unaffected jurors who were not indoctrinated by the standard cosmological theory of a spinning convex earth in a vast endless universe, the evidence presented for an inverted earth with a glass artifice 62-70 miles high would hold beyond any shadow of any reasonable doubt. Now the question is what entirely objective and empirical scientist would affirm this, without possessing any fear of their life?

In light of other factors that convince me that there is a glass canopy 62-70 miles high, such as tektites (their origins still plaguing scientists), auroras (comparably to a CRT tube with the electrons hitting a phosphorus coated GLASS causing it to glow), short-wave radio (the ionosphere 'acting' as a sheet of glass that reflects and project radio waves to the other side of earth), ozone (air ionizers with glass plates replicating the fresh air smell), atmospheric optics (rainbows, halos, glories, circumzenith arcs, sundogs, all alluding being products of light and its various spectral colors appearing on reflective water vapors), comet's tail (chromatic aberration, splitting of red and blues due to different indexes of refraction for each color with the curvature of the tail created by the spherical glass canopy), atmospheric lightning (sprites and how they offed at 100km - elves), UV block, greenhouse effect, fusion crust on meteorites (burnt glass where the conventional explanation is dissed for a much easier one where the meteor passed through a layer of glass and melted through, encapsulating the rock), sun and moon scale optics illusion at the horizon (atmospheric refraction due to a literal glass canopy), cloud coloration (prism dispersion of colors at different regions of the sky), moon color shifts (same prism dispersion of colors), stellar aberration (rotating earth dissed for simpler explanation of the glass canopy warping ever so slightly at different times of the year causing minute displacement of "appeared" position of stars), red shift of stars (not Doppler Effect but again prismatic dispersion of glass-filtered light from beneath the atmosphere gelling the stars at similar altitudes with same red color) meteor showers (just small space rocks skidding across the glass and causing a glowing trail), upper atmospheric lightning called sprites capping off at 62 miles high with flat plasma disc dispersion called elves, ball lightning (newly found experiments conclude they are products of ions forming from glass) ...I'd say a complete revamping of conventional macro-science is well overdue.

but let's stick to ad hominem. Evil_monster