Greetings, Atheists, I am Christ.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-03-2013, 04:01 PM
RE: Greetings, Atheists, I am Christ.
(29-03-2013 03:53 PM)Lord Steven Christ Wrote:  I'm talking about you hypocrites on vaughnlive right now.

http://vaughnlive.tv/lordstevenchrist

Hypocrites?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-03-2013, 04:01 PM
(28-03-2013 07:48 PM)Lord Steven Christ Wrote:  How are you?
My name is Steven Joseph Christopher.
I believe I am the reincarnation of Christ.
I believe I will usher in the New World Kingdom Order.
I believe I will obtain all governing authority, both secular and religions, very soon.
I believe the powers the be know that I am Christ and are waiting for the proper time to announce me to the world.

Hey dipshit, get in line like the rest of us! Who the Censored do you think you are anyway?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_peo...o_be_Jesus
http://www.odditycentral.com/news/couple...alene.html
http://www.staticbrain.com/archive/miami...-is-jesus/
http://gawker.com/5557656/crazy-people-n...eyre-jesus
http://youtu.be/W2Cv5hZfOmk

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
29-03-2013, 04:30 PM
I knew it! I knew the Flat Earthers were just the tip of the iceberg!!
[+] 1 user Likes Cardinal Smurf's post
29-03-2013, 04:43 PM
(29-03-2013 04:01 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Hey dipshit, get in line like the rest of us! Who the Censored do you think you are anyway?

Well, he thinks he's Je ...

Meh, fuck him... they all think they're something or someone. If they all just knew who they were, they could get a grip and they wouldn't be such pains in the ass. Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
29-03-2013, 05:51 PM
(29-03-2013 04:43 PM)kim Wrote:  
(29-03-2013 04:01 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Hey dipshit, get in line like the rest of us! Who the Censored do you think you are anyway?

Well, he thinks he's Je ...

Meh, fuck him... they all think they're something or someone. If they all just knew who they were, they could get a grip and they wouldn't be such pains in the ass. Dodgy

Just having a wee bit of tongue-in-cheek humor to break up this tidal wave of crazy that is washing over our little corner of the webz. I know MomSurroundedbyBoys thinks this is due to Easter, she might be right. I'm aghast at all the Jesus Zombies that have awakened.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
29-03-2013, 05:53 PM
(29-03-2013 05:51 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(29-03-2013 04:43 PM)kim Wrote:  Well, he thinks he's Je ...

Meh, fuck him... they all think they're something or someone. If they all just knew who they were, they could get a grip and they wouldn't be such pains in the ass. :dodgy:

Just having a wee bit of tongue-in-cheek humor to break up this tidal wave of crazy that is washing over our little corner of the webz. I know MomSurroundedbyBoys thinks this is due to Easter, she might be right. I'm aghast at all the Jesus Zombies that have awakened.

I think we should throw them all into an arena and watch them duke it out. We could sell tickets!
[+] 1 user Likes Cardinal Smurf's post
29-03-2013, 05:54 PM
I'm so sick of this. People acting like fools under the guise of "Christianity". More than likely you're either a Poe or an atheist troll. If by chance you are for real, they are all still the same.

It's an attack on the sane people that call themselves Christians... and it makes Christians look like raving fools.

As I've said before... all the things I try to accomplish between Christianity and atheism is destroyed when people like this appear and do what they do.

It's frustrating beyond words.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 6 users Like kingschosen's post
29-03-2013, 06:02 PM
(29-03-2013 05:54 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  I'm so sick of this. People acting like fools under the guise of "Christianity". More than likely you're either a Poe or an atheist troll. If by chance you are for real, they are all still the same.

It's an attack on the sane people that call themselves Christians... and it makes Christians look like raving fools.

As I've said before... all the things I try to accomplish between Christianity and atheism is destroyed when people like this appear and do what they do.

It's frustrating beyond words.

Dear KC, I was going to write you some smartass reply in fun but I sincerely know how this must frustrate you so I will refrain. If its any consolation I think that most of us here, starting with me, know many religious folk that are salt-of-the-earth, grounded and serious. I count you as one of them. We may differ and disagree but they and you have my respect FWIW.

[+] 5 users Like Full Circle's post
29-03-2013, 06:17 PM
(29-03-2013 05:53 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  I think we should throw them all into an arena and watch them duke it out. We could sell tickets!

MMA! [voice over] This is Chris Buffer announcing at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada.
This is the co-main event of the evening. In the Blue Corner, standing 5'6" and weighing 152 pounds...rbmead1960. In the Red Corner, standing 5'9" and weighing in at 165 pounds...PleaseJesus.
For the Main event of the evening. In the Blue corner, standing 6'0", weighing in at 198 pounds...Lord Steven Christ. In the Red corner, standing 6'2" and weighing in at 216 pounds...Egor "the Veridician"!

Backgrounds:
rbmead1960 - goes into a battle of wits unarmed
PleaseJesus- Black Belt in Redundancy
Lord Steven Christ - Black Belt in Cosmological Lunacy
Egor "the Veridician" - Black Belt in Self Agrandizement

Let the battles begin!

(You can tell I have nothing else to do that gives me so much glee Big Grin)

[+] 5 users Like Full Circle's post
29-03-2013, 06:22 PM
(29-03-2013 06:17 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(29-03-2013 05:53 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  I think we should throw them all into an arena and watch them duke it out. We could sell tickets!

MMA! [voice over] This is Chris Buffer announcing at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada.
This is the co-main event of the evening. In the Blue Corner, standing 5'6" and weighing 152 pounds...rbmead1960. In the Red Corner, standing 5'9" and weighing in at 165 pounds...PleaseJesus.
For the Main event of the evening. In the Blue corner, standing 6'0", weighing in at 198 pounds...Lord Steven Christ. In the Red corner, standing 6'2" and weighing in at 216 pounds...Egor "the Veridician"!

Backgrounds:
rbmead1960 - goes into a battle of wits unarmed
PleaseJesus- Black Belt in Redundancy
Lord Steven Christ - Black Belt in Cosmological Lunacy
Egor "the Veridician" - Black Belt in Self Agrandizement

Let the battles begin!

(You can tell I have nothing else to do that gives me so much glee :D)

I can hear the announcer's voice in my head as I read this "Puh-LEEEEEZE Jeeeeezus!"
[+] 4 users Like Cardinal Smurf's post