Greetings, Atheists, I am Christ.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-03-2013, 06:24 PM
Greetings, Atheists, I am Christ.
(29-03-2013 05:54 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  I'm so sick of this. People acting like fools under the guise of "Christianity". More than likely you're either a Poe or an atheist troll. If by chance you are for real, they are all still the same.

It's an attack on the sane people that call themselves Christians... and it makes Christians look like raving fools.

As I've said before... all the things I try to accomplish between Christianity and atheism is destroyed when people like this appear and do what they do.

It's frustrating beyond words.

That's funny. I could swear KC has told us many times he has no agenda at all here. Did I misunderstand? I do tend to miss things.

What are ya trying to do?

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-03-2013, 06:25 PM
RE: Greetings, Atheists, I am Christ.
(29-03-2013 05:51 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(29-03-2013 04:43 PM)kim Wrote:  Well, he thinks he's Je ...

Meh, fuck him... they all think they're something or someone. If they all just knew who they were, they could get a grip and they wouldn't be such pains in the ass. Dodgy

Just having a wee bit of tongue-in-cheek humor to break up this tidal wave of crazy that is washing over our little corner of the webz. I know MomSurroundedbyBoys thinks this is due to Easter, she might be right. I'm aghast at all the Jesus Zombies that have awakened.

Yanno daily all week some schmuck has been ringing the bell interrupting my personal time, to invite me to their fucking church. It's stupid...it's like pledge week for churches...whoever brings in the most newbies wins a bike.

Too many morons gave up Facebook for lent and now decide to troll atheist forums.

Unfortunately for me...the god loving batshit crazies I know on fb didn't .

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
29-03-2013, 06:29 PM
(29-03-2013 06:24 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  
(29-03-2013 05:54 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  I'm so sick of this. People acting like fools under the guise of "Christianity". More than likely you're either a Poe or an atheist troll. If by chance you are for real, they are all still the same.

It's an attack on the sane people that call themselves Christians... and it makes Christians look like raving fools.

As I've said before... all the things I try to accomplish between Christianity and atheism is destroyed when people like this appear and do what they do.

That's funny. I could swear KC has told us many times he has no agenda at all here. Did I misunderstand? I do tend to miss things.

I don't think KC has an agenda. I think he's here because he likes this forum and its members. I think if he didn't he would have been long gone. Also, I've never seen him try to change anyone's mind about atheism.

Of course, I could be totally wrong since I don't read evey thread, so it's possible that I'm way off base on my assessment.

29-03-2013, 06:30 PM

I'm sure he's a poe. Anyone who is really this crazy is too busy chasing bats out of his own belfry to post this repeatedly and this on-topic on an web forum - assuming the doctors let him out of his strait-jacket long enough to post.

Clearly a poe.

Which means, he's not a Christian at all.

Which means he doesn't make you or your ilk look like raving fools since he's not one of your ilk.

You're off the hook.

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
29-03-2013, 06:32 PM (This post was last modified: 29-03-2013 07:27 PM by GirlyMan.)
Ah me, sigh. ... All these loonies make me miss the days when the only crazy we had to parse was The Prophet of the Gwynnies and msbiljanica and his srdanova math. I mean at least MissBee was serious. Crazy and delusional as all fuck but at least he was serious. And no, I can't believe I just said that. Blush

(29-03-2013 04:01 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Hey dipshit, get in line like the rest of us! Who the Censored do you think you are anyway?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_peo...o_be_Jesus

Shit Circumference, think I'm gonna edit that page and add the only one True Christ Edward Gordon to that list. Surprised Ego® hasn't added himself already.

(29-03-2013 05:54 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  As I've said before... all the things I try to accomplish between Christianity and atheism is destroyed when people like this appear and do what they do. It's frustrating beyond words.

I can sense your frustration, ChosenOne, but rest assured atheists typically ain't gullible enough to think these nitwits are representative of anything other than lunacy. I mean hell, atheists typically ain't gullible at all, quite the contrary, skeptical to a fault if anything. Will we amuse ourselves by dicking with these fucks? Of course, it would be a sin not to. Big Grin

That said, I am my own personal Jesus. Tongue

#sigh
[+] 5 users Like GirlyMan's post
29-03-2013, 06:34 PM
(29-03-2013 06:25 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Too many morons gave up Facebook for lent and now decide to troll atheist forums.

Really?

Give up Facebook for Lent? Do people actually do that? For real?

I thought Lent was supposed to mean something. I thought the sacrifice people make in observation of Lent was supposed to mean something.

Sounds to me like giving up something as stupid and petty as Facebook as a religious observance to show one's reverence for the deity they worship would be insulting to that deity.

Is their god so worthless to them that they can comfortably disrespect him like this feel good about it? Or are they just so bored with their bullshit religion that they're only going through repetitive and meaningless motions without regard for the significance those motions are supposed to have?

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
[+] 2 users Like Aseptic Skeptic's post
29-03-2013, 06:43 PM
KC I don't think the people around here throw you into the same group as the latest crop of deluded wingnuts that have shown up lately.

You have a worldview that many of us don't share but you aren't shoving it down our throats. When someone asks you a question regarding your beliefs you usually answer with genuine comments. You aren't threatening us with eternal damnation but seem to be simply acting in a "Christ-like" manner showing that not all those who profess faith feel the need to convert through threats and insults.

You mostly deal with any crap thrown your way with dignity and often good humor.

We know that these extremists don't represent every believer out there. Unfortunately too few believers are open for interaction and actually take the time to get to know and actually care about the non-believing heathens. You are one of the few that I have encountered.

Be disgusted with those that claim to share some of your worldview that take it to the ridiculous. Just know that you wouldn't have lasted here this long if you acted as ignorant and superior (and deluded) as some of the others.

That said...I hope you and your family enjoy your time together over the Easter weekend.
A

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
29-03-2013, 07:03 PM
(29-03-2013 06:34 PM)Aseptic Skeptic Wrote:  
(29-03-2013 06:25 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Too many morons gave up Facebook for lent and now decide to troll atheist forums.

Really?

Give up Facebook for Lent? Do people actually do that? For real?

I thought Lent was supposed to mean something. I thought the sacrifice people make in observation of Lent was supposed to mean something.

Sounds to me like giving up something as stupid and petty as Facebook as a religious observance to show one's reverence for the deity they worship would be insulting to that deity.

Is their god so worthless to them that they can comfortably disrespect him like this feel good about it? Or are they just so bored with their bullshit religion that they're only going through repetitive and meaningless motions without regard for the significance those motions are supposed to have?

Yes! My husband works with a bible thumper who was telling him about the wonderful sermon her minister gave on how fb was godless. He encouraged his flock to give it up for lent. She also brings bulletins to drum up business for the church, so husband picked one up....

Right there in the corner was advert for the churches fb page! Naturally he took the greatest pleasure in pointing out the hipocracy of it all. Give up Facebook for lent, but please before you go, like our page.

He called bullshit.

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
29-03-2013, 07:52 PM
(29-03-2013 06:24 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  

Of course KC has an agenda.

Isn't he supposed to be trying to improve PR between Christians and us?

But seriously, we love ya, KC.
But not your invisible friend. he is not invited to the party.

But even more seriously, what is up with all the Theotrolls coming in recently?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
29-03-2013, 10:10 PM
(29-03-2013 06:32 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  ...
That said, I am my own personal Jesus. Tongue

Bad Girly!
How often have you slapped us for not citing lyrical sources?

(29-03-2013 06:02 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Dear KC, I was going to write you some smartass reply in fun but I sincerely know how this must frustrate you so I will refrain.

But, FC, for completeness sake, could we get your smartass reply too?

Cheers.

--------oooOOOooo---------

Anyhoo, have you guys heard about the recent discovery of trial transcripts from centuries ago?

Construction workers in Jerusalem found an ancient vault containing thousands of dusty but well preserved scrolls.

One says:

(29-03-2013 10:45 AM)vindicarblack Wrote:  This guy is either

1. A media whore, whose life is so empty that this is his attempt to get attention ( I hope this is true because if not....)

2. He has one or more serious mental disorders and needs to seek treatment before he harms himself or others

So the question is now before us... what should we do with this new Messiah?
Options:
1. Stoning
2. Crucifixion
3. Genuflection
4. Un-like / Dis-like
5. Ignore
6. Organise some celebrity endorsement (like an Emperor or someone) and set up our own church and make a killing (literally and figuratively)

If we go for latter, I call for a vote on:
Muffsy to set up the company church
Chas as Chairperson
HouseofCantor as Head of Communication (propaganda and prophecy)
A2 and FreeThought as Youth Indoctrination strategists
Bucky and Mark F in charge of documenting a Canon of appropriate literature complete with an undisprovable history
Near in charge of record keeping (secret brief of destroying all opposing literature)

That should do it.

Did I miss anything?