Greetings, Atheists, I am Christ.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-03-2014, 09:09 PM
RE: Greetings, Atheists, I am Christ.
(26-03-2014 04:48 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I still kinda miss Marky Mark and Shakira. Sadcryface

At least he stuck with the same story...Egor's changed too often.

Egor was, and probably still is, a schizophrenic, bipolar nasty turd. I'm glad he left or was banned, I can't remember.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
27-03-2014, 11:19 AM
This guy was amazing!
I honestly think he was a Poe, but fascinating nonetheless.
27-03-2014, 12:34 PM (This post was last modified: 27-03-2014 12:41 PM by Raptor Jesus.)
I haven't seen this before, and I only went back to look at and read his original post.

(28-03-2013 07:48 PM)Lord Steven Christ Wrote:  How are you?
My name is Steven Joseph Christopher.
I believe I am the reincarnation of Christ.
I believe I will usher in the New World Kingdom Order.
I believe I will obtain all governing authority, both secular and religions, very soon.
I believe the powers the be know that I am Christ and are waiting for the proper time to announce me to the world.

If you know your "book of revelation", based on what he wrote, wouldn't that not make him the reincarnation of "Christ", but rather that would actually make him the "anti-Christ"?

28-03-2014, 12:14 AM
$10 says he just wanted to start his own cult to get laid... Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
28-03-2014, 01:09 AM
If that is him in the video one the first page, id say this he his kinda cute...but the sheer crazy he puts out...shudder. A cult is most likely the only way he is getting any.

The requirement of evidence to back your claim does not disappear because it hurts your feelings, reality does not care about your feefees.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-12-2014, 10:31 PM
I believe I will obtain all governing authority, both secular and religions, very soon.
I believe the powers the be know that I am Christ and are waiting for the proper time to announce me to the world.

Recently I recorded a video commenting on Christopher Hitchins faulty view of cosmology.

Peace and understanding.

What the actual ?

The second mouse gets the cheese.
08-12-2014, 10:34 PM
(08-12-2014 10:31 PM)The Drake Wrote:  

Recently I recorded a video commenting on Christopher Hitchins faulty view of cosmology.

Peace and understanding.

What the actual ?

If this your first time with crazy?

Crazy never goes gentle for first timers.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
09-12-2014, 01:11 AM
(08-12-2014 10:31 PM)The Drake Wrote:  

Peace and understanding.

What the actual ?

Of all the whack jobs I miss him the most. He is the benchmark that I use to rate all new comers. Some have been more annoying but NONE have been more utterly delusional.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
09-12-2014, 01:22 AM
(09-12-2014 01:11 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(08-12-2014 10:31 PM)The Drake Wrote:  What the actual ?

Of all the whack jobs I miss him the most. He is the benchmark that I use to rate all new comers. Some have been more annoying but NONE have been more utterly delusional.

He's your benchmark?

I don't even remember this guy, if I'm to be honest...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
09-12-2014, 01:27 AM
(09-12-2014 01:22 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(09-12-2014 01:11 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  Of all the whack jobs I miss him the most. He is the benchmark that I use to rate all new comers. Some have been more annoying but NONE have been more utterly delusional.

He's your benchmark?

I don't even remember this guy, if I'm to be honest...

The guy thought he was the reincarnation of the Christ and that we live within a glass sphere, like the movie The Truman Show. Shocking

[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post